NMIMS, Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics, Mumbai announces Admission to B.Sc Program in Economics for session 2023, Apply now
NMIMS B.Sc Economics Admission 2023 – SVKM’s Deemed to be University, Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics, Mumbai Campus and School of Economics, Bengaluru, Navi Mumbai Campus invites application for admission to 3-years Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Program in Economics for the academic session 2023 through NPAT Exam
NMIMS BSc Economics Admission 2023
- Online registration Start : 01st December 2022
- Last date to apply : Sunday, 21st May 2023
- Conduct of online computer based test at test centers From: 4th January 2023 to 31st May 2023
- Exam date Scheduling window will be available From: 6th December 2022 –to- 23rd May 2023
- Merit list declaration : The dates will be available on website by first week of June 2023
- A candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination and must have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks with Mathematics / Statistics at their 10 + 2 or equivalent examination.
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from the International Baccalaureate (IB) board should be either IB certificate / & D.P. awarded with a total of minimum 24 credits having passed 3 HL & 3 SL mandatorily from any stream.
- Candidates of CBSE & ICSE, should mention in the online registration / re-admission form (if selected) (10+2) or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven).
- The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming the eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- For IB & Cambridge Candidate: Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who do not have a final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidates but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet before the commencement of the program if found eligible.
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply provided they obtain the required minimum cut-off marks and also produce the entire necessary documents, in original, within the given stipulated time.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website Visit www.nmims.edu
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission and be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available on the University website.
- All eligible candidates who wish to apply for admission to the B.Sc. Economics Programme will be required to appear for an Online Test NMIMS-NPAT 2023 which will be conducted at various locations in India.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in NMIMS-NPAT 2023 & preference of campus given in the online registration form.
- The selection will be solely based on merit and preference given by candidates for all programs including campus. The cut-off for deciding the merit shall lie solely with NMIMS.
NMIMS NPAT Exam Pattern 2023
- NMIMS-NPAT Exam Structure : (Economics)
- Exam Duration : 100 minimum
- Total Question : 120
- Total Marks : 120
- NMIMS-NPAT Exam will comprise of 3 major sections as follows, No Negative marks:
- Quantitative Reasoning : 40 Question
- Logical Reasoning : 40 Question
- Verbal Reasoning : 40 Question
For more details and apply online visit the official website