Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies notifies NPAT 2022 for Admission to Undergraduate Programs, Apply Now
NMIMS NPAT 2022 – SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Deemed to be a University announces Admission test (NMIMS NPAT) 2022 for admissions to Undergraduate Programs for Academic session 2022-23 being offered by constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956) at Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore, Chandigarh and Dhule Campuses.
Applicants can check all the necessary details of NMIMS NPAT 2022 application form, eligibility criteria, fee and selection process etc. from the page below.
Programs covered under NMIMS-NPAT 2022
- Commerce – BBA/B.Com/B.Sc. Finance
- Economics – B.Sc. Economics
- Branding & Advertising – BBA in Branding & Advertising
- Liberal Arts – BA in Liberal Arts
- International Studies – BBA (International Business) in collaboration with Kingston university.
- Management – Bachelor in Business Management & Marketing
NMIMS NPAT Dates 2022
- Online registration Start : Thursday, 23rd December 2021
- Last date to apply : Sunday, 05th June 2022
- Conduct of online computer based test at test centers From: 01st April 2022 – 10th June 2022
- Exam date Scheduling window will be available From: 01st February to 05th June 2022
- Merit list declaration: The dates will be mentioned on our website
NMIMS NPAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For BBA/B.Sc. Finance/B.Com (Hons.) : A candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination and must have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks for being eligible to BBA/B.Sc. Finance & B. Com (Hons) program .
- Mathematics / Statistics at 10+2 or equivalent examination is mandatory for Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/ Bengaluru campus.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from IB Board should be either IB certificate or DP awarded with 24 credits having passed 3 HL & 3 SL mandatorily from any stream.
- For B.Sc. Economics : A candidate must have passed a 10+2 or equivalent examination and must have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks with Mathematics / Statistics at their 10 + 2 or equivalent examination.
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from the International Baccalaureate (IB) board should be either IB certificate / & D.P. awarded with a total of minimum 24 credits having passed 3 HL & 3 SL mandatorily from any stream.
- BBA in Branding and Advertising : A candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination and must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from any stream OR
- Candidates passing Diploma Engineering with minimum 50% aggregate marks are eligible to apply.
NMIMS NPAT Application Process 2022
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before submission of the NMIMS NPAT 2022 Application Form.
- Online Registration & Payment Registration – Visit www.nmims.edu or www.npat.in
Step to follow
- Step 1 : Click on Apply Now & create an account
- Step 2 : Select your preferred program
- Step 3 : Fill the application form and submit
- Step 4 : Pay the application fee & complete the process
- All eligible applicants who wish to apply for admission into various courses will be required to appear for online Test to be conducted at various locations in India
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the applicant in NPAT.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in NPAT 2022 & preference of campus given in online registration form.
- Applicants are required for the admission process in person.
- In the counseling session applicants will be given admission to various disciplines as per their merit, choice and availability of discipline as per eligibility criteria.
NMIMS NPAT Exam Pattern 2022
- NMIMS-NPAT Exam Structure : (For Commerce, Economics, Branding, Liberal Arts, International Studies & Management)
- Exam Duration : 100 minimum
- Total Question : 120
- Total Marks : 120
- NMIMS-NPAT Exam will comprise of 3 major sections as follows, No Negative marks:
- Quantitative & Numerical ability : 40 Question
- Reasoning & General Intelligence : 40 Question
- Proficiency in English Language : 40 Question
For more details and apply online visit the official website