Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies notifies NPAT 2023 for Admission to Undergraduate Programs, Apply Now
NMIMS NPAT 2023 – SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Deemed to be a University announces Admission test (NMIMS NPAT) 2023 for admissions to Undergraduate Programs for Academic session 2023-24 being offered by constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956) at Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore, Chandigarh and Dhule Campuses.
NMIMS NPAT 2023
Programs covered under NMIMS-NPAT 2023
- Commerce – BBA/B.Com/B.Sc. Finance (3 year program)
- Economics – B.Sc. Economics (3 year program)
- Branding & Advertising – BBA in Branding & Advertising (3 year program)
- Liberal Arts – BA in Liberal Arts (3 year program)
- International Studies – BBA (International Business) in collaboration with Kingston university. (2 years at Mumbai campus and 1 year at Kingston University, London) Dual Degree Programme in Business Administration
- Management – Bachelor in Business Management & Marketing (3 year program)
- Online registration Start : 01st December 2022
- Last date to apply : 21st May 2023
- Conduct of online computer based test at test centers From 4th January 2023 to 31st May 2023
- Exam date Scheduling window will be available From: From 6th December 2022 –to- 23rd May 2023
- Merit list declaration: The dates will be available on website by first week of June 2023
Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce/School of commerce.
- B.B.A. / B. Com (Hons.) / B. Sc. Finance : Minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics / Statistics subject mandatory for all campuses.
Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics / School of Economics.
- B.Sc. – Economics : Minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics / Statistics subject mandatory for all campuses.
School of Branding & Advertising
- BBA – Branding and Advertising : Minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination
Jyoti Dalal School of Liberal Arts
- B. A (Hons.) – Liberal arts : Minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination
Pravin Dalal School of Entrepreneurship and Family Business Management.
- Bachelor in Business Management & Marketing : Minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination
Center for International Studies
- BBA (International Business) in collaboration with Kingston University, London. Dual Degree Programme in Business Administration : Minimum of 60% aggregate marks from any stream. Candidates have to complete 2 years at Mumbai campus and 1 year at Kingston University, London. A minimum IELTS score of 6.0 TOEFL 80 or equivalent is required for those for whom English is not their first language or do not meet 70 % and above score in English Language.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before submission of the NMIMS NPAT 2023 Application Form.
- Online Registration & Payment Registration – Visit www.nmims.edu or www.npat.in
Step to follow
- Step 1 : Click on Apply Now & create an account
- Step 2 : Select your preferred program
- Step 3 : Fill the application form and submit
- Step 4 : Pay the application fee & complete the process
- All eligible applicants who wish to apply for admission into various courses will be required to appear for online Test to be conducted at various locations in India
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the applicant in NPAT.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in NPAT 2023 & preference of campus given in online registration form.
- Applicants are required for the admission process in person.
- In the counseling session applicants will be given admission to various disciplines as per their merit, choice and availability of discipline as per eligibility criteria.
NMIMS NPAT Exam Pattern 2023
- NMIMS-NPAT Exam Structure : (For Commerce, Economics, Branding, Liberal Arts, International Studies & Management)
- Exam Duration : 100 minimum
- Total Question : 120
- Total Marks : 120
- NMIMS-NPAT Exam will comprise of 3 major sections as follows, No Negative marks:
- Quantitative Reasoning : 40 Question
- Logical Reasoning : 40 Question
- Verbal Reasoning : 40 Question
For more details and apply online visit the official website