National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jamshedpur announces Admission to PhD and MTech Program 2021
NIT Jamshedpur PhD & M.Tech Admission 2021 – National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur invites applications for admission to various PhD and M.Tech Programs for the academic years 2021.
Check out more details on NIT Jamshedpur PhD M.Tech Admission 2021 from the post below.
Dept. offering PhD Program
- Civil Engineering, Computer Applications, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Production and Industrial Engineering, Chemistry, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management, Mathematics, Physics
Dept. offering the M.Tech Program
- Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Computer Applications, Chemistry
NIT Jamshedpur PhD & M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Advertisement on the Institute website :- 17th May 2021
- Last date for receipt of application forms :- 21th June 2021
- Start Application Process :- To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Jamshedpur PhD & M.Tech Admission 2021
- Ph. D in Engineering : Master Degree in relevant branch of Engineering/Technology with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CPI 6.5 OR Bachelor’s degree in relevant branch of Engineering/Technology with minimum 80 % marks or equivalent CPI 8.5
- Ph. D in Sciences, Computer Applications, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management.
- Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum 60% marks or equivalent CPI 6.5 or
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 80 % marks or equivalent CPI 8.5.
M.Tech. Program :
- M.Tech. students are admitted on the basis of their GATE score & seat distribution according to Centralized Counselling for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. Admissions(CCMT).
NIT Jamshedpur PhD & M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online only.
- To fill the online application form, click on the link “http://www.nitjsr.ac.in/” to register for the programme and create a password for the application process.
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only.
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- PhD Program : The selection procedure for admission to Ph.D. Programme is based on a consistently good academic record, written test and interview conducted by the Department. Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ EWS are applicable as per GOI norms.
- M.Tech Program : GATE score followed by CCMT counselling.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website