Manav Rachna University announces Admission to PhD Program 2022-23 for January Session, Apply now
Manav Rachna University PhD Admission 2022 – Manav Rachna University invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission to Doctoral (PhD) Programs for the Academic session 2022-23.
Manav Rachna University PhD Admission 2022
PhD Programs offered
- School of Applied Sciences: Department of Physics, Department of Chemistry, and Department of Mathematics
- School of Engineering: : Department of Computer Science & Technology, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- School of Management & Commerce: Department of Management & Commerce
- School of Education & Humanities: Department of Education & Humanities
- School of Law: Department of Law
- Advertisement on Website : November 1, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Last Date for e-form filling : December 18, 2022 (Sunday)
- Entrance Test and Interview : December 30, 2022 (Friday)
- Declaration of Result : January 9, 2023 (Monday)
- Last date for Fee Payment (Ist Merit List) : January 16, 2023 (Monday)
- Last date for Fee Payment (Waiting List) : January 20, 2023 (Friday)
- Registration and Orientation : January 21, 2023 (Saturday)
- Commencement of Course Work Classes : January 21, 2023 (Saturday)
- Last Day of Course Work Classes : May 6, 2023 (Saturday)
- Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and successfully completing the M.Phil. Relaxation of marks in minimum eligibility shall be given as per UGC Regulation, 2016.
- Candidates possessing a Degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution, from a Foreign Educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions, shall be eligible for admission to Ph.D programme.
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://apply.manavrachna.edu.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly. Visit the University website https://apply.manavrachna.edu.in/ for online submission of application form.
- Application Fee : Rs 1200 + 72 (Transaction/Service Charge)
- Mode of Payment : Online Through e-banking/Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking
- Admission to the programme shall be based on merit in entrance test and interview. Entrance Test is of 100 Marks, written test (70 Marks) of 90 minutes duration (MCQs) followed by Interview (30 Marks). The written test shall comprise two sections, each with 50% weightage:
- Section A – Research Methodology and Aptitude (Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Statistics).
- Section B – Subject Specific.
- The candidates who have qualified UGC- NET (including JRF)/ UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET/ GATE/ M. Phil. are exempted from written test.
- Teaching Cum Research assistantship of INR 24000-30000/- P.M. shall be awarded to Full Time scholars.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website