Manav Rachna University invites Application for Doctor of Philosophy Program Admission 2022, Apply Now
Manav Rachna University PhD Admission 2022 – Manav Rachna University, Faridabad invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission to Doctoral (PhD) Programs for the Academic Session 2022
PhD Programs offered
- Faculty of Applied Sciences: Det. of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- Faculty of Engineering: Computer Science & Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- Faculty of Management & Commerce: Department of Management & Commerce.
- Faculty of Education & Humanities: Department of Education & Humanities.
- Faculty of Law: Department of Law
- Advertisement on Website : November 8, 2021 (Monday)
- Last Date for e-form filling: December 19, 2022 (Sunday)
- Entrance test and Interview: January 8, 2022 (Saturday)
- Declaration of Result: January 15, 2022 (Saturday)
- Last date for Fee Payment (Ist Merit List): January 24, 2022 (Monday)
- Last date for Fee Payment (Waiting List): January 31, 2022 (Monday)
- Registration and Orientation: February 5, 2022 (Saturday)
- Commencement of Course Work Classes: February 5, 2022 (Saturday)
- Last Day of Course Work Classes: May 28, 2022 (Saturday))
- An applicant possessing any of the following qualifications shall be eligible to apply for admission to a PhD Program of the University:
- Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil Course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and successfully completing the M.Phil. Relaxation of marks in minimum eligibility
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://apply.manavrachna.edu.in/
- Only those applicants, who apply before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Application Fee: Rs 1200 + 72 (Transaction/Service Charge)
- Mode of Payment : Online Through e-banking/Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking
- Admission to the PhD program shall be based on merit in the entrance test and interview. Entrance Test is of 100 Marks, written test (70 Marks) of 90 minutes duration (MCQs) followed by Interview (30 Marks).
- The written test shall comprise two sections, each with 50% weightage:
- Section A – Research Methodology and Aptitude (Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Statistics).
- Section B – Subject Specific.
- The candidates who have qualified UGC- NET (including JRF)/ UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET/ GATE/ M. Phil. are exempted from written tests.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website