KR Mangalam University announces Admission to PhD Program 2022, Apply now
KR Mangalam University PhD Admission 2022 – KR Mangalam University invites application for eligible candidates for admission to PhD Program for the academic session 2022
Candidates can check the post below the complete information on KR Mangalam University PhD Admission 2022 such as application forms, eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process etc.
Phd Program categories
- Full time Students
- Part time Students
- Sponsored Students
PhD Programs are offered in the following schools
- School of Basic and Applied Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Humanities
- School of Medical and Allied Sciences
- School of Legal Studies
- School of Management and Commerce
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Journalism & Mass Communication
KR Mangalam University PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last date for receipt of PhD admission application : March 11, 2022
- Date of Entrance Exam/Interview : March 12, 2022
KR Mangalam University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A postgraduate degree or equivalent in the concerned subject from a recognized Indian University, or a postgraduate degree approved by the Association of Indian Universities/UGC/AICTE with not less than 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- PhD admission is open only for those students who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF/GATE/teacher fellowship holder or have passed M.Phil. programme.
- PhD admission is open for regular University faculty.
KR Mangalam University PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates are required to download the PhD admission form from the university website https://www.krmangalam.edu.in/ and submit it completely filled in all respects with copies of all the documents should be send by email to email@example.com or by post/hand to the following address: Ph.D. Admission, K.R. Mangalam University, Sohna Road, Gurugram – 122103
- Application Fee : Rs. 900/-
- Registration-cum-Processsing fee of 5000/- (adjustable/refundable)
- Mode of Payment : Transfer Online/DD/Cash B
- Admission to the PhD Program will be based on the overall performance in Post Graduate Degree, Entrance Examination and Personal Interview.
- Preference will be given to CSIR/UGC NET qualified candidates and those having sponsored projects.
Written Entrance Exam
- It will broadly test the research aptitude and ability to comprehend. Candidates with NET, SLET, GATE, MPAT, MPhil or equivalent qualification may be exempted from Entrance Exam.
- Candidates who clear the written entrance exam will be selected for Personal Interview
- The interview will be conducted by the Interview Board of the University to comprehensively judge in depth of knowledge in the concerned subject/area and ability to do research.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website