KNR University of Health Sciences Telangana announces Admission to MD Homoeo Course 2023, Apply now
KNRUHS Telangana MD Homoeo Admission 2023 – Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal invited applications for admission into M.D. (Ayurveda) at B.R.K.R.. Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College, Hyderabad affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal for the academic year 2022-23 (Under Competent Authority Quota).
KNRUHS Telangana MD Homoeo Admission 2023
- Kayachikitsa; Salya; Salakya; Prasuti & Stri Roga; Dravyaguna; Panchakarma; Ayurveda Samhita & Siddhant
- Availability of online Application: 06th to 13th January 2023
- Display of Provisional merit list on KNR UHS Website: To be notified
- Verification of certificates and exercising web options for counseling: To be notified
- Closure of admissions: To be notified
- Candidates who have qualified AIAPGET 2022 are only eligible to apply, subject to fulfillment of regulations, Candidate should secure the following minimum eligibility percentile or above.
- 50% for General Category (Open) candidates.
- 45% for General Category (Persons with Disabilities (OC-PWD)) candidates.
- 40% for SC, ST and other Backward class including Persons with Disabilities (CAT-PWD)
- Those who have passed the Degree Exam after undergoing a course of study in AYURVEDA of not less than 5½ years duration including the period of compulsory internship; of any University / Statutory body included in the second schedule of IMCC Act, 1970.
- PG Courses leading to Doctor of Medicine in AYURVEDA are open to the holders of BAMS Degree of any recognized University/Statutory body included in the 2nd schedule to the IMCC Act, 1970.
- Candidates who are already holding a Postgraduate Degree in AYURVEDA in a subject shall not be eligible for admission into another P.G.AYURVEDA Course
- For in-service candidates three years of regular service shall be calculated as on 31-07-2022. The allotment of seats for service candidates subject to the rules and regulations of Government of Telangana.
- The online application form will be available on the website http://tsmdayush.tsche.in from 09.00 A.M. on 06th January to 13th January 2023 up to 05.00 PM.
- Note: The candidates are advised to take a print out of the prospectus / instructions to fill the application form from the website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in before proceeding to fill the application form.
Registration & Counseling Fee
- The registration fee is Rs. 4000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC/BC categories and Rs.3000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST categories. For GOI Nominee candidates – Rs.4000 + Bank charges
- Provisional Selection shall be made by the Selection Committee constituted by the University.
- The Selection Committee shall provisionally select the candidates as per these regulations from among the candidates who qualified AIAPGET 2022 as per merit list.
- The candidates shall produce their original certificates for verification and after verification if eligible, candidates shall exercise options for the courses they are interested to join in order of priority.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023
- Medical Entrance Exams 2023 and Admission Notification