KNRUHS Telangana MD Homoeo Admission 2021 Application form, Dates
KNRUHS Telangana announces Admission to MD Homoeo Course 2021 Application and Selection Procedure
KNRUHS Telangana MD Homoeo Admission 2021 – Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal invited applications for admission into M.D. (Ayurveda) at B.R.K.R.. Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College, Hyderabad affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal for the academic year 2021-22
Name of Specialty
Prasuti & Stri Roga
Ayurveda Samhita & Siddhant
KNRUHS Telangana MD Homoeo Admission 2021 Important Dates
Availability of online Application
23rd Jan to 28th January 2021
Display of Provisional merit list on KNR UHS Website
To be notified
Verification of certificates and exercising web options for counseling
To be notified
Closure of admissions
To be notified
Eligibility Criteria for KNRUHS Telangana MD Homoeo Admission 2021
- Candidates who have qualified AIAPGET- 2020 are only eligible to apply, subject to fulfillment of regulations, Candidate should secure the following minimum eligibility percentile or above.
a) 50% for General Category (Open) candidates.
b) 45% for General Category (Persons with Disabilities (OC-PWD)) candidates.
c) 40% for SC, ST and other Backward class including Persons with Disabilities (CAT-PWD)
- Those who have passed the Degree Exam after undergoing a course of study in AYURVEDA of not less than 5½ years duration including the period of compulsory internship; of any University / Statutory body included in the second schedule of IMCC Act, 1970.
- PG Courses leading to Doctor of Medicine in AYURVEDA are open to the holders of BAMS Degree of any recognized University/Statutory body included in the 2nd schedule to the IMCC Act, 1970.
- Candidates who are already holding a Postgraduate Degree in AYURVEDA in a subject shall not be eligible for admission into another P.G.AYURVEDA Course
- For in-service candidates three years of regular service shall be calculated as on 31-07-2020. The allotment of seats for service candidates subject to the rules and regulations of Government of Telangana
KNRUHS Telangana MD Homoeo Admission 2021 Application Process
- The online application form will be available on the website http://tsmdayush.tsche.in from 09.00 A.M. on 23.01.2021 to 28.01.2021 up to 05.00PM.
- Note: The candidates are advised to take a print out of the prospectus / instructions to fill the application form from the website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in before proceeding to fill the application form.
- The candidate should fill the online application form available in the Website with the data required-for, through the internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center).
Registration & Counseling Fee
- The registration fee is Rs. 4000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC/BC categories and Rs.3000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST categories. For GOI Nominee candidates – Rs.4000 + Bank charges
- Provisional Selection shall be made by the Selection Committee constituted by the University.
- The Selection Committee shall provisionally select the candidates as per these regulations from among the candidates who qualified AIAPGET 2020 as per merit list.
- The candidates shall produce their original certificates for verification and after verification if eligible, candidates shall exercise options for the courses they are interested to join in order of priority.
- Candidates are permitted to exercise one time options only irrespective of number of phases of counseling
- The Selection Committee shall have power to review the provisional selection in case of any errors, misrepresentation, fraud or glaring injustice. In all matters relating to selections and admissions, the decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding on the candidates and selections cannot be questioned after admissions are closed.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website