Institute of Physics announces Admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program 2023, Apply Now
Institute of Physics PhD Admission 2023 – Institute of Physics (IOP) Bhubaneswar invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic session 2023-24.
Institute of Physics PhD Admission 2023
- Last Date for receiving online application: 22nd July 2023
- Dates of selection are 31st July – 02nd August, 2023
- The selection will be based on written test and interview
- The Institute invites applications for its regular Doctoral Programme starting from August, 2023. Indian nationals satisfying the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- A valid CSIR-JRF / UGC-JRF fellowship OR
- A valid GATE score with rank up to 200 OR
- JEST – 2023 rank up to 250 (for Ph. D only)
- M.Sc. in Physics with a minimum of 55% marks (in aggregate) or equivalent cumulative CGPA. (Candidates who appeared for M.Sc. in 2023, and who satisfy the criteria mentioned above can apply. However, if selected, their admission will be provisional subject to satisfying the minimal criteria and submission of the M.Sc. certificate.)
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iopb.res.in/job/2023/PhD_Admission_2023.pdf
- Candidates are required to register online and upload all the supporting documents and produce the same in original at the time of selection.
- The selection will be based on an online interview. However, depending on the COVID-19 situation, the dates and/or the selection process may be modified.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website