IIT Hyderabad PhD Program Admission 2022 – Courses, Eligibility, Dates, Fees, Application Process
IIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Hyderabad invites online applications for admission to PhD programs offered in various disciplines and streams by different departments of the Institute for the academic session beginning in July 2022.
Candidates can check complete details on IIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 from the page below.
IIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022
PhD Programs Offered
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Climate Change
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Entrepreneurship and Management
- Liberal Arts
- Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Department of Physics
IIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Application Portal Opens from: 14th March 2022
- Last Date for applying is 25th April 2022
- Sending call letters for Interview: To be updated
IIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- M. Tech/Equivalent Degree in CS/ECE/EE or related areas. The applicant must have already earned the Master’s degree, or should at least be in the final year of the respective program.
- In the latter case, it would be assumed that the candidate will be able to complete the degree by the time of admission into the PhD program.
- B. Tech/BE/M. Sc/Equivalent Degree in any discipline, and have a valid GATE score in CS/EC/EE/MA/ST. B.Tech from IITs in any engineering discipline with CGPA 8 or above can apply without a valid GATE score.
- Department wise eligibility criteria please check on the website https://www.iith.ac.in/phdadmissions/brochure.jsp
IIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- IIT Hyderabad has a centralized online application portal for the PhD admission. Candidates are requested to visit https://www.iith.ac.in/phdadmissions/ for the application format and the submission link.
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 Registration: The registration page will ask you to provide a valid login id, email address and password
- Step 2 Login into our System: Please provide the login id and password which you had chosen at the time of Registration with our system
- Step 3: Click on the link ‘Click here to apply’ and Choose the department by clicking on arrow of the corresponding department
- Step 4: Fill or update your application details by clicking on the appropriate arrows
- Step 5: Pay the application fee through SBI-Collect.
- Step 6: Submit your application by clicking on the ‘Submit Application’ button
- For All GEN/OBC Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For All SC/ST/PwD Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- For All Candidates (External (Part-time) PhD) : Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Through online mode
- For admission to the program, there will be a preliminary shortlisting depending upon the academic background.
- Candidates who satisfy the shortlisting criteria need to appear for a written test and/or an interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website