Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply Now
IISER TVM PhD Admission 2023 – Applications are invited from highly motivated students for admission to the PhD programs of the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER TVM) in the Schools of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and in the centres of Advanced Materials Research with International Engagement (CAMRIE) and High-Performance Computing (CHPC) for the session starting from January 2023, i.e., Vasanth 2023 semester.
IISER TVM PhD Admission 2023
- Online application portal opened from : 20th October 2022
- Last date for receipt of online applications : 08th November 2022
Tentative Interview Dates
- Biological Sciences : November-December 2022
- Chemical Sciences : 15-16th December 2022
- Physical Sciences : 01-02nd December 2022
- CAMRIE : 01-02nd December 2022
- CHPC : 28-30th November 2022
- Mode of examination : See the School/centre wise selection procedure
- 6.5 CGPA in 10-point scale (or first-class equivalent) or first-class Master’s degree in relevant areas as declared by the respective University.
- The candidate must have qualified at least one of the following examinations: CSIR-UGC, UGC-NET JRF or GATE or other relevant national-level examinations as mentioned below, with validity as on 01 January 2023.
- BS-MS students from any of the IISERs/IITs/IISc with CGPA 8 or above on a 10-point scale are exempted from national level eligibility test related criteria.
- More eligibility Criteria and Selection Process please check on website http://appserv.iisertvm.ac.in/phd/index.php/application/view-ad/10
- Candidates are required to apply through the online portal only.
- The online application portal will be open from 20 Oct. 2022 at http://appserv.iisertvm.ac.in/phd/
- Applicants should provide Name/Affiliation/Contact number and Email addresses of two referees in the application form.
- On submission of the online application form, the applicants will receive an acknowledgment email with a unique application number.
- For GE/OBC categories : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PH categories : Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment: Through online mode
- The short-listed candidates will be invited to attend a written test/interview at IISER TVM.
- The final selection of the candidates will solely be based on the performance in the interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website