IISER Berhampur PhD Admission 2022 – Courses, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
IISER Berhampur PhD Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Berhampur invites applications from highly motivated students for admission to the PhD Program in Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematics, and Physical Sciences from the citizens of India for the academic session commencing from July 2022
Check out the page below for more details on IISER Berhampur PhD Admission 2022
IISER Berhampur PhD Admission 2022
PhD Program Offered
- PhD Program in Biological Sciences
- PhD Program in Chemical Sciences
- PhD Program in Mathematical Sciences
- PhD Program in Physical Sciences
IISER Berhampur PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Online Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 24th April 2022
- Date of interview will be communicated to shortlisted candidates by email
- Ph.D. Program starting from July 2022
IISER Berhampur PhD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- M.S/ M.Sc./M.Tech/M.Pharm/MBBS or equivalent in any discipline of Science/ Medicine/ Pharmacy /Engineering/ Technology with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA/CPI of 7.0 on a 10 point scale. (Overall percentage/CGPA/CPI; not only in majoring subject).
- Additionally, a National level examination like National Eligibility Test (NET)/GATE/ UGC-JRF/ CSIR-JRF/ JEST/JGEEBILS/ICMR/INSPIRE-PhD/NET-LS/Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship or any other recognized score is mandatory.
- Students whose results for CSIR-UGC NET Fellowship or INSPIRE-PhD or any other equivalent fellowship are awaited may also apply with their roll number(s) mentioned in the application.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, will be allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PD categories.
- Applicant’s age should not exceed more than 28 years at the time of joining. Age relaxation of 3 years will be given for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 5 years for SC/ST/PD/Female applicants.
IISER Berhampur PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.iiserbpr.in/
Step to follow
- Fill up the registration form.
- You will be sent a confirmation email for validation.
- Enter your email and password in the login form.
- On validation, you will be redirected to an online application form.
- Selection will be based on interviews of the short-listed candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The date of the interview will be communicated to shortlisted candidates by e-mail and the same will be available on the Institute website. TA will be paid to SC/ST candidates appearing for the interview as per the Govt. of India norms.
- All selected candidates will be eligible for either Institute fellowship of Rs. 31,000/- per month or fellowship
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website