Graphic Era Hill University Dehradun announces Admission to PhD Program for February 2022 Session, Apply now
Graphic Era Hill University PhD Admission – Graphic Era Hill University, Dehradun invites applications on prescribed form for admission to for Full Time/Part Time/Sponsored Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programs in various departments for session January, 2022 (Winter Session)
PhD Course Offered
- Computer Science
- Computer Application
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Environmental Science
- Fashion Design
- Fine Arts
- Media and Mass Communications
Graphic Era Hill University PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for submission of application form: 31st December, 2021
- Entrance Test & Interview: 08th January, 2022
Graphic Era Hill University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate should satisfy any of the following conditions:
- Master’s Degree from any UGC recognized University/ AICTE approved Institutions or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the notified fields of study with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA (50% marks or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST candidates).
Graphic Era Hill University PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates online application form click here to apply : https://forms.gle/myeqP8yyQuP6CdKs8
- The application form along with attested copies of certificates may be submitted either offline/online to the Office of Dean Research, Graphic Era Hill University, 510 Society Area, Clement Town, and Dehradun-248002 along with the fee of Rs. 1500/ – in cash or through NEFT latest by 31st December, 2021.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment: Cash or through NEFT
- The admission is made on the basis of GATE/NET (UGC/CSIR)/SLET scores or Entrance Test and interview.
- GATE/NET( UGC/ CSIR) qualified candidates are exempted Wednesday, From Written test. However they have to appear later for an interview.
Research Associateship/ Fellowship
- Graphic Era Hill University Dehradun offers Associate ships / Fellowships to the Full Time research scholars under following categories, viz.
(a) CATEGORY I – TEACHING / RESEARCH ASSOCIATESHIP
- Available to GATE / NET (UGC/CSIR) qualified scholars and to all other scholars who are getting financial assistance from any other source.
- Teaching/ Research Associate will undertake 8 -10 hours per week of teaching/research work as assigned by the institute.
(b) CATEGORY II – INSTITUTE FELLOWSHIP / SCHOLARSHIP
- Available to such meritorious research scholars who are not drawing financial assistance from any other source.
- Rs. 12000/- per month after completion of the course work and Rs. 15000/- per month after approval of Research Proposal.
- Institute fellows will undertake 8 -10 hours per week of teaching / research work as assigned by the institute (after the completion of the coursework.)
Entrance Test Details
- Date: 8th January, 2022
- Test Centre: Dehradun Campus
- Mode of Exam : Online
- GATE/NET (UGC/ CSIR) qualified candidates are exempted from the written test. However, they will have to appear for an interview which will be notified later.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website