CSIR- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee announces Admission to PhD Program for August 2022 Session, Apply Now
CSIR-CBRI PhD Admission 2022 – Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)-Central Building Research Institute (CBRI), Roorkee, Uttarakhand, invites applications for Ph.D programme of Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) for the academic session commencing in August 2022
CSIR-CBRI PhD Admission 2022
- Last date to submit online application : 23rd May 2022
- For Integrated Dual-Degree PhD (IDDP) program : Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engg. & valid GATE score). 5 Fellowships available for eligible candidates.
- For PhD (Engineering Science) : Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Civil Engg./ Architecture/ Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engg.
- For PhD (Science) : Candidates with Masters Degree in Chemistry /Physical Science and a valid fellowship
- For more details about eligibility, application and admission procedures, candidates are requested to visit the website http://acsir.res.in
- Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online at http://acsir.res.in
- The online application portal (under admissions) will close on 23-05-2022.
- All applications will be screened by a committee. Candidates short-listed after the screening, will be informed to appear for an interview/aptitude test at CSIR-CBRI.
- The date of aptitude test/interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates and will also be posted on the institute’s website.
- Those appearing for the interview will not be paid any TA/DA. The decision of the committee with regard to the selection of candidates shall remain final.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website