Joint Admission Counselling (JAC) Delhi 2022 for Admission to B.Tech and B.Arch Program
JAC Delhi 2022 – Centralised Counseling for admission to B.Tech/ B.Arch Program of Pioneering Technical Universities/ institutes of Govt. of NCT of Delhi, namely Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Indraprastha institute of information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D), Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) and Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT), will be conducted through Joint Admission Counselling (JAC Delhi) 2022
JAC Delhi 2022
- Joint Admission Counselling (JAC) for admission to Undergraduate Programmes in premier Delhi Government funded universities, offering Engineering, Architecture and Management programmes started in the year 2014, as an initiative of the Govt. of NCT of Delhi, to avoid multiple admission counselings and save the candidates and their guardian from the resulting inconvenience because of shifting of students from one institution to the other during the admission process.
JAC Delhi 2022 Participating Institutes
- Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) – (Coordinating Institute)
- Delhi Technological University (DTU)
- Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for women (IGDTUW)
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IITD)
- Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU)
- Commencement for online Registration and choice filling: 05th September 2022 (from 10.00 am)
- Last date and time for online registration: 25th September 2022 ( till 5:00 pm)
JAC Delhi 2022 Programmes Offered
- Netaji Subhas University of Technology: B.Tech & B.Arch in various disciplines – 4 Yrs
- Delhi Technological University: B.Tech in various disciplines – 4 Yrs
- Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (Only girl student) : Dual Degree BTech (MAE) + MBA – 6 Yrs and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) in various disciplines – 5 Yrs
- Indraprastha Institute of Information : B.Tech in various disciplines – 4 Yrs
- Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) – B.Tech in various disciplines – 4 Yrs
- Admission in B.Tech. Courses in NSUT, DTU, DSEU and IGDTUW and Dual Degree BTech (MAE) + MBA IGDTUW will be strictly on the basis of CRL Rank in JEE (Main) – 2022 Paper-I.
- Admission in B.Arch. Courses in NSUT & IGDTUW will be strictly on the basis of CRL Rank in JEE (Main) – 2022 Paper-II.
- Admission in IIIT-D will be based on percentile score obtained in Paper-I of JEE Main 2022 and bonus points for achievements in various areas like Olympiads, Programming Contest, National Talent Search, Sports, Culture, Chess, Innovation, etc.
- Delhi Region Candidates [85% of seats)
- A candidate passing the qualifying examination from a recognized School / College / Institute located within the National Capital Territory NCT) of Delhi will be considered for Delhi Region only.
- Outside Delhi Region Candidates (15% of seats)
- A candidate passing the qualifying examination from a recognized School / College / Institute located outside the National Capital Territory of Delhi will be considered for Outside Delhi Region only.
- Note: For a candidate, who has passed the qualifying examination through Patrachar Vidyalaya, Delhi / National Institute of Open School, Delhi (NIOS), the criterion for deciding the region shall be the location of his/her centre of examination. In other words, if the centre of examination is located in the NCT of Delhi, the candidate shall be considered under the Delhi Region and if the centre of examination is located outside NCT of Delhi, he/she shall be considered under the Outside Delhi Region.
- The qualifying examination for admission to all the participating Universities / Institute will be any of the following examination:
- (i) Senior School Certificate Examination (12-year course) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
- (ii) Indian School Certificate Examination (l?-year course) of the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- (iii) Any other examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior School Certificate Examination of the CBSE
- Note: Candidates who have appeared at the Annual Examination in the year 2022 and have been placed in compartment will not be eligible for admission for the year 2022.
Minimum Marks Criterion in Qualifying Examination
- B. Tech. Course at NSUT, IGDTUW, DSEU and DTU & Dual Degree B.Tech in IGDTUW
- A candidate securing 60% or more marks in an aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and has passed English as a subject of study at the Senior School Certificate Examination Level (Core or Elective) AND having JEE Main 2022 Rank (Paper I) shall be eligible for admission to the first semester of B. Tech. lB.F,. Course provided he/she has passed in each subject separately.
- B. Tech. Course at IIIT-D
- A candidate who has secured 80% or more marks in the aggregate of best of five subjects including Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and 80% or more in Mathematics in qualifying examination AND having JEE Main 2022 Rank (Paper I) is eligible.
- B. Arch. Course at NSUT & IGDTUW
- No candidate shall be admitted to B. Arch. course unless she has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or has passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate AND qualified JEE Main 2022 (Paper II) examination.
Relaxation in Minimum Marks Criterion in Qualifying Examination for Reserved Category / Sub-Category Candidates
- Candidates belonging to various reserved categories namely OBC (Non Creamy Layer), Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and sub-categories namely Defence, Differently Abled Person, who apply for seats reserved for them, shall be allowed a concession in the minimum marks criterion as mentioned below:
- For NSUT, DTU, DSEU and IGDTUW only
- (i) Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL): 55%
- (ii) Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST): 50%
- (iii) Defence (CW): 55%
- (iv) Persons with Disabilities (PD):50%
- For IIIT-D only
- (i) Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL): 65%
- (ii) Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST): 60%
- (iii) Defence (CW): 65%
- (iv) Persons with Disabilities (PD):65%
- For all participating institutions, there is no minimum or maximum age criterion.
- Schedule Caste (SC): 15 % of the total seats are reserved for Schedule Caste candidates.
- Schedule Tribe (ST): 7.5% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- Other Backward Class (OB): 27% of the total seats are reserved for other Backward class (Non creamy layer) candidates.
For other reservation details please visit the official website
- All candidates desirous of seeking admission to the engineering / architecture programs at DTU, IGDTUW, IIIT-D, DSEU and NSUT are required to visit website https://jacdelhi.admissions.nic.in/ to pay non-refundable registration-cum-counseling fee of Rs.1500/- (plus transactions charges as applicable)
- NOTE: ONLINE REGISTRATION IS ALLOWED AS PER COUNSELING SCHEDULE ONLY.
The candidate will initiate the fee submission for online registration process by entering his/her following details:
- JEE (Main) 2022 Application Number
- Name (as per JEE Admit card)
- If amount gets deducted from the candidate’s bank I card, account but the candidate is not able to register, it indicates that transaction has failed. Such failed transactions are refunded to the same bank 7 card account automatically by the payment system within 7 working days.
- ln such cases, the fee should be paid again for registration without waiting for the refund. The candidate may inform JAC Delhi by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the candidate’s details (JEE Mains Application Number, Name, Mobile number, Date and Time of Transaction)
- After successful fee payment, candidates are required to visit the website www.jacdelhi.nic.in again and fill online registration form.
- After successful fee payment, if a candidate does not fill the online registration form, he/she will not be considered for any seat allotment in any round of the counselling.
- (No refund of registration-cum-counseling fee for such candidates will be applicable)
- No other mode of payment will be accepted for submission of registration-cum-counseling fee.
For more details and apply please visit the official website