University of Calcutta announces PhD in Applied Mathematics Admission 2022, Apply Now
University of Calcutta PhD in Applied Mathematics Admission 2022 – University of Calcutta, Kolkata, Department of Applied Mathematics invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into PhD Programme in Applied Mathematics for the commencing year January 2022.
Read the page below for more details on Calcutta University PhD in Applied Mathematics Admission 2022
- Last date of receiving online application: 31th January, 2022
- List of eligible candidates will be displayed: 4th February, 2022
- Tentative date for examination (in online-offline blended mode): 12th February 2022
- Tentative date of result publication: 19th February, 2022
- Tentative date for online viva-voce: 26th February 2022
- Candidates willing to pursue research work leading subsequently to the Ph.D. (Sc.) degree in Applied Mathematics.
- Those candidates who have already qualified UGC-CSIR (RF) Examinations NET/SET/SLET/GATE/ or have obtained DST INSPIRE Fellowship/Teacher fellowship or have passed equivalent examinations or passed M.Phil/M.Tech/M.D/M.E./M. Pharma or equivalent examination shall not be required to appear at the Ph. D. entrance test.
No. of Seats
- Maximum No. of Ph.D. Students to be admitted – 15.
- Reservation norm will be followed as per West Bengal State Higher Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Rules 2013.
- Application Form can be downloaded at the official website https://www.caluniv.ac.in/
- Candidates willing to pursue research work leading subsequently to the Ph.D. (Sc.) degree in Applied Mathematics, University of Calcutta, should apply in plain paper in the format available in Calcutta University Web Site to the Head of the Department, after making payment of application fee (non refundable) of Rs. 100/- online through or at the University Cash Counter through a challan available from the University Sales Counter at the C.U. College Street Campus
- Application fee – Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment – online through SBI Collect or Cash
- Selection will be based on an online or offline written test.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear at a written examination (in online-offline blended mode) to be held in the Department of Applied Mathematics. Successful candidates will have to appear for an online viva-voce/counselling.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website