Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (AIHMCT) Bangalore announces Admission to Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management Program 2022, Apply now
AIHMCT BHM Admission – Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore announces Admission Test to Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management (BHM) Program for the Academic session 2022-23
Eligible candidates can submit applications till 20th May 2022 through online mode. Read further for more details AIHMCT BHM Admission 2022.
AIHMCT BHM Admission Dates 2022
- Last date for registration of Online Application Form 20th May 2022
- Date of Online Admission Test Online (0900 to 1200 hrs): 29th May 2022
- Merit Result for admission will be displayed on Institute Web: 09th June 2022
- Last date with a draft of Rs 15000/- as confirmation for admission: 20th June 2022
- Counselling and Admission Session as per Merit List: 01st July 2022
- Chairman’s address to Parents and Students 02nd July 2022
- Commencement of Course: 04th Jul 2022
AIHMCT BHM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Admission to this Institute is for children of eligible serving Army personnel, eligible Ex-Army personnel and war widows of the Army only.
- The children of Army personnel are required to submit the relevant certificates (as given against the category) as proof of their eligibility for admission to AWES Professional Colleges along with the Application Form.
- Candidates should have passed the 10+ 2 examination or its equivalent in any academic stream with English as a compulsory subject. Candidates can also apply provisionally, subject to the condition that they produce the proof of passing the qualifying exam at the time of admission
- All provisional admissions will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination 10 + 2, or its equivalent is not submitted as required by the due date.
- Candidates should not be more than 22 years of age as on 01 Jul 2022. The date of birth recorded in the matriculation or equivalent examination certificate will be considered as proof.
- The candidate should have good general health with satisfactory limits of chest expansion and contraction, normal vision and hearing.
- In case of defective vision, it must be corrected to 6/9 in both eyes or 6/6 in the better eye.
AIHMCT BHM Admission Application Process 2022
- Online Application Forms are available on the official website www.aihmctbangalore.edu.in
- Applicants can applied through online by paying Rs 750.00 as application fee through NEFT in favour of “Institute Fund, AIHM&CT” A/c No 64020010441, payable at State Bank of India, Hennur Road, Bangalore – 560 043, IFSC Code No SBIN0014933
- Admission will be based on the merit of the candidates who take the Online Admission Test.
- English is the medium of instruction for the programme at the Institute.
- Admission to the course shall be provisional. Final admission is subject to confirmation regarding eligibility criteria from Bangalore North University (BNU).
- The duration of the Online Admission Test (OAT) will be from 0900 to 1200 hrs on 29th May 2022.
- Competitive tentative OAT will comprise of five parts containing objective type questions to test the following:
- Section A: English Language
- Section B: General Knowledge
- Section C: Hospitality and Tourism
- Section D: Reasoning & Logical Deduction
- Section E: Scientific Aptitude & Numerical Ability
- Eligible candidates, as per the eligibility criteria will appear at any one of the following centres (adopted by them) for the Online Admission Test (OAT) on 29th May 2022.
- Pathankot; Ahmedabad; Jammu; Kota; Chandigarh; Hyderabad; Ambala; Bangalore; Delhi; Belgaum; Jaipur; Chennai; Dehradun; Trivandrum; Lucknow; Wellington /Ooty; Bhopal; Kolkata; Jabalpur; Patna; Gwalior; Bhubaneshwar; Pune; Guwahati; Baroda; Jalpaiguri
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website