Annamalai University announces Admission to PhD Program 2022-23, Apply
Annamalai University PhD Admission 2022 – Applications are invited for eligible candidates for admission to PhD (Full Time /Part-Time (Internal) /External (On Campus Programs) at Annamalai University, Annamalainagar for the academic year 2022-23
Annamalai University PhD Admission 2022
PhD Program Offered
- Marine Sciences
- Indian Languages
- Engineering and Technology
- Fine Arts
- Online Registration : ongoing
- Last Date for Online Registration Application Form : 04th November 2022
- Date of Entrance Test/Interview : Will be announced later
- Candidate must have completed a master’s degree in a relevant subject with minimum 50% of marks from recognized University/ institution
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed to those belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)/ Differently-abled and other categories of applicants.
- The candidates seeking admission should register and apply only through online by logging onto www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/adm/index.php
- The guidelines for registration are available on the Annamalai University Website Portal.
- The hard copy of the filled in online application should be sent with all the following enclosures either by speed / Registered post or in person to
- The Registrar, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, Chidambaram – 608 002, Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu and should reach on or before 04.11.2022 – 5.30 pm.
- For Application Fee : Rs.1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Cash Card
- The admission of Ph.D. students shall be based on the following criteria besides General Eligibility:
- An entrance test at Postgraduate level for 70 marks [70 multiple choice questions (MCQs), each question carrying one mark and the duration of the test is 90 minutes] followed by an interview that will have a weightage of 30 marks.
- The candidates who secure 50% marks in entrance test and interview put together are eligible for admission.
- A relaxation of 5% marks (from 50% to 45%) shall be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/Differently abled category.
- Candidates with M.Phil. Degree from an approved University, UGC JRF/ NET/ SLET/ SET/ GATE/ CSIR/ ICHR/ ICPR/ ICSSR qualified candidates and teacher fellowship holders are exempted from the Entrance test but they have to appear for the interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website