Ahmedabad University announces Admission to Undergraduate Program for Session 2022, Apply Now
Ahmedabad University UG Admission – Ahmedabad University has invited applications for admission to Undergraduate Program for the academic session 2022
- BA (Hons), BBA (Hons), BCom (Hons), BCom Professional (Hons), BS (Hons), Integrated MBA & Integrated MS
Ahmedabad University UG Admission Dates 2022
Early Admission 1
- Application Cycle Starts: Monday, November 22, 2021
- Application Cycle Ends: Friday, January 14, 2022
- Announcement of Decision: Monday, January 24, 2022
Early Admission 2
- Application Cycle Starts: Monday, January 17, 2022
- Application Cycle Ends: Friday, February 18, 2022
- Announcement of Decision: Monday, February 28, 2022
Early Admission 3
- Application Cycle Starts: Monday, February 21, 2022
- Application Cycle Ends: Friday, April 22, 2022
- Announcement of Decision: Monday, April 29, 2022
- Application Cycle Starts : Monday, April 25, 2022
- Application Cycle Ends: To be announced*
- Announcement of Decision: To be announced*
Ahmedabad University UG Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Passed in 10+2 with minimum 45% / 50% marks from recognized Board.
- The General Eligibility requirement for admission to Bachelors’ and Integrated Masters’ Programmes is the Class XII examination, or its equivalent.
- Students appearing in Class 12 examinations conducted by various Boards as considered by Ahmedabad University are eligible to apply.
- Students applying to Undergraduate Programmes can submit applications with Class 10 and Class 11 scores and add Class 12 results as announced.
Ahmedabad University UG Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://ahduni.edu.in/admission/
- Upon online registration, candidates will be issued a unique login id which should be used for subsequent admission process correspondence.
- Duly filled application form along with the application fee can be submitted online or offline. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Read all the instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- Application fee: Rs. 1200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Through Credit/Debit Card /Net Banking
- The challan along with Cheque/Demand Draft can be submitted to any nearest ICICI Bank branch.
- Selection will be based on merit of qualification, written test and Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website