AcSIR-Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI) announces PhD Admission for January and August 2022 Sessions
AcSIR PhD Admission 2022 – The Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI), a premier research institute of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) invites applications for PhD Programs under Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) for January & August 2022 Sessions
Interested candidates can submit an online application on or before 31st October 2021 for the January 2022 session. Check out the post below for more details on AcSIR PhD Admission 2021
AcSIR PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
For January Session 2022
- Last date to submit online application : 31st October 2021
For August Session 2022
- Last date to submit online application : 31st May 2022
Eligibility Criteria for AcSIR PhD Admission 2022
- PhD (Science): Candidates with a Master’s degree in Science or equivalent are eligible to apply. The candidate should be having a valid National level fellowship (JRF/ SRF of various funding agencies, e.g. CSIR, UGC, DBT, DST etc.) or any other equivalent fellowship like INSPIRE, RGNF etc.
- Project Assistants, Senior Research Fellows, Group-IV Scientists and Group-III Technical Staff of CSIR are also eligible to apply (as per relevant AcSIR rules).
- Sponsored PhD (Sciences): Candidates with a Master’s degree in Science or equivalent are eligible to apply with endorsement from Industry, Academic or Research Institutes for required academic leave and financial support during program.
- Applicants qualifying their degree in percentage shall use the formula, CGPA=(Percentage + 5) /10. Applicants with percentage ≥ 95%, shall fill 10 CGPA in the Online Application Form
AcSIR PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply online at AcSIR Online Admission Portal (http://acsir.emli.in/ACSIRAdmissionPortal).
- Online application will close on October 31st, 2021 (For Jan 2022 session) and May 31st 2022 (For August 2022 session).
- For more details about application and admission procedures, candidates are requested to visit the website https://acsir.res.in
- Short-listed candidates will be intimated electronically and they will be required to appear for Test and/or Interview at the designated centres on the dates announced, based on which final selection would be made.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website