Taxila Business School, Jaipur announces Admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Management Program 2022-24, Apply now
Taxila Business SchoolJaipur PGDM Admission – Taxila Business School has opened admissions for its two-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for the Academic year 2022-2024 (27 Batch)
The Course is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- PGDM with SAP
- PGDM Executive
Taxila Business SchoolJaipur PGDM Admission Date 2022
- Last Date to apply: 15th January 2022
Taxila Business SchoolJaipur PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Taxila accepts CAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT, ATMA and MAT scores. Aspirants seeking admission to Taxila PGDM must have min 50% marks in graduation for General and 45% for reserved category as per AICTE norms. Students appearing in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply
Taxila Business SchoolJaipur PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Official website https://taxila.in/pgdm-with-sap/
- For filling an application for the first time, go to “New Application” under “Apply Online”. To edit your saved application, go to “Login” under “Apply Online”.
- Your password for editing the application form will be sent on your registered email address.
- Rows with astreak (*) are compulsory to fill
- You may fill your application form in multiple events. Once you have entered in your details kindly click the “Save” button to save your application for Re-Edit next time. Once you have submitted your form, data cannot be changed
Application Fee and Payment Mode
- The payment for the application form Rs.900/- can be done only after clicking the “Submit” button. The payment can be done through Debit Card, Credit Card or online transfer
The selection process is as below:
- Personal Interview-1(PI-1)Telephonic round: it has 10 marks.
- Personal Interview-2(PI-2): Skype round: it has 10 marks.
- Online case study analysis under controlled environment: it has 20 marks.
- Before the final selection general profiling of the applicant is done generally on the following basis
- X Marks – 10%
- XII Marks – 10%
- Graduation Marks – 10%
- Qualifying Test Score – 10%**
- Case study Analysis – 20%
- Personnel Interview 1 – 10%
- Work Experience – 10%
- Personnel Interview 2 – 20%
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website