KSOM MBA Admission 2020, Application, Eligibility, Dates
KSOM MBA Admission 2020 Notification
KSOM MBA Admission 2020 - KIIT School of Management (KSOM), Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the session 2020 KIIT School of Management offers Admission to its MBA batch of 2020-22.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training (KIIT) conducts KIITEE MGT for MBA Admission. Students who have taken KIITEE MGT/CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or ATMA can also apply to KSOM with a valid score.
Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, exam pattern and more details about KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2020 from this page.
See: MBA Admission Dates
KIITEE MBA Admission
- KIITEE is a national-level computer-based Entrance Exam conducted by KIIT University for various courses like B Tech, M Tech, B Arch, BCA, BBA, Bachelor of Film & Television Production, BA LLB, BBA LLB, B Sc LLB/B Arch, MCA, M Tech, M Sc, LLM, Master of Mass Communication (Integrated) and MBA.
- Here we will share information about KIITEE MBA exam.
- The exam scores are used for admission for two programs:
- MBA at KIIT School of Management (offered at KIIT University)
- MBA (Rural Management) (KIIT School of Rural Management)
- Graduates in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA)
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated taking all subject into consideration including optional subjects. Where the University/Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, percentage score would be calculated by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100
- Those who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before 30th June 2020 can also apply
- The candidate also requires to have a valid score of any national entrance examination for MBA or PGDM (e.g., CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, including KIITEE Management 2020 etc).
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and expected to complete all the requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June 2020 can also apply, subject to submission of all the required documents to that effect by 30th September 2020. Failing to submit the requisite documents in time will entitle a student to withdraw from the program
Foreign/NRI Eligibility for KSOM MBA Admission
- Foreign/NRI candidates will have the above eligibility for applying for the MBA Program and they are required to submit the filled-up application form along with the requisite documents and application fee of US $50
See: MBA Entrance Exams
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their KIITEE MGT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT Scores for appearing in the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). The GD&PI will be conducted at New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Jamshedpur and Bhubaneswar
- The final selection will be based on Entrance score, career marks and performance in GD&PI. Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection through admission offer letter
- The selected candidates will confirm and accept the admission offer with terms and conditions for taking admission to the programme and submit the acceptance letter in its prescribed format within the given time
MBA Course Fee
- The fee structure and payment schedule of MBA (2020-22 batch) is Rs. 1360,000/- (Thirteen Laksh sixty thousand only).
- The fee includes Tuition Fees, AC Hostel and Utility charges, Mess charges, Laundry charges, Development and Administration Fees, Books & Materials, Laptop and Blazer.
- This year, KSOM has instituted a scholarship program to promote meritorious students. The scholarship amounts to 50% waiver of the tuition fees for the following categories of eligible students:
- Top-5 students of KIITEE Management Entrance Exam
- Candidates with 80 Percentile and above score in CAT/XAT
- Candidates with 95 Percentile and above score in MAT
- Candidates can download the application form from the university website www.ksom.ac.in. Candidates can apply for KIITEE Management exam, in two modes, when the dates are declared:
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode
Offline Mode of Application
- Candidates can procure registration form and prospectus after paying the application fees of Rs.1250/- in cash/demand draft drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Rural Management” payable at Bhubaneswar. The prospectus will be available at the following sources:
- Admission Coordinator, KIIT School of Rural Management, Bhubaneswar
- Information Centre, KIIT University, Chintan Building, Campus IV, Bhubaneswar
- Director Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar
- One can also choose to get the prospectus and forms by sending a demand draft of Rs.1250/- in favour of "KIIT School of Rural Management" payable at Bhubaneswar to the following address:
- Admission Coordinator, KIIT School of Rural Management, Campus-7, P.O.-KIIT, Bhubaneswar 751024, Odisha
- Candidates can also apply offline by downloading form from the KSRM & KSOM Websites. Download the application form and take a print out of the same using clear laser printout on an A 4-sized paper. Make a Pay Order/ Demand Draft of Rs.1250/- drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Rural Management", payable at Bhubaneswar.
Online Mode of Application
- Candidates can also choose to apply online at www.ksom.ac.in. Access the page “Apply to MBA (RM)" / "Apply to MBA" and click on the "Option 1: Click Here to Fill-up
- Application Form & Pay Application Fee Online" link on the page and complete all formalities online, including payment of application fee of Rs.1250/- through Credit/Debit cards or bank transfer
- For a detailed procedure on how to apply, please visit KIITEE Management 2020 Exam
- The Exam Registration Fees is Rs.1250/-
- Application Fee for each course is Rs.1250/-. Application fee for Candidates choosing both the programs above need to make a DD of Rs.2500/-
- KIITEE Management is a Computer-based Examination. The entrance exam consists of "Objective-type" computer-based test where the questions would be shown, and answers would be marked on a desktop computer. "Candidates need to be conversant with the basics of computer application, such as using the mouse, keyboard and other basic computing tasks," informed the official notice
- The Entrance Exam will be of two and half hour’s duration. There will be a total of 150 multiple choice type of questions:
- Quantitative Aptitude - 40 marks
- Analytical Reasoning - 40 marks
- English - 30 marks
- General Knowledge - 20 marks
- Issue of Social concern - 20 marks
- Language of the questions will be in English. Candidates will be awarded three marks (+3) for each correct response. One mark (-1) will be deducted for each incorrect response, while Zero (0) for no response.
- KIITEE Management 2020-22 will be conducted in the following 15 centres:
- Odisha (Bhubaneswar, Rourkela); Andhra Pradesh (Hyderabad); Assam (Guwahati); Bihar (Patna); Chhattisgarh (Raipur); Jharkhand (Ranchi, Jamshedpur); Karnataka (Bangalore); Maharashtra (Mumbai); NCR (New Delhi); Tamil Nadu (Chennai); Uttar Pradesh (Allahabad, Lucknow); West Bengal (Kolkata)
- On the basis of KIITEE Management merit list, candidates will be called for GD/PI (Group Discussion & Personal Interview)
- RESULT of KIITEE MANAGEMENT 2020 will be declared on 25th January 2020
- Last Date of Receiving Completed Forms: 25th January 2020
- Date of Exam: 18th – 20th January 2020
- Publication of Result: 25th January 2020