KIIT School of Management (KSOM), Bhubaneswar announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2022
KSOM MBA Admission – Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) School of Management (SOM), Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to MBA and Super MBA Program for the session 2022.
Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, exam pattern and more for KSOM MBA Admission 2022 from this page.
KSOM MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date of Receiving Completed Forms: 10th January, 2022
- Dates of Entrance Exam: 15th to 17th January, 2022
- Publication of Result: 22nd January, 2022
KSOM MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduates in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA). The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated taking all subjects into consideration including optional subjects.
- Where the University/Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, percentage score would be calculated by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Those who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before June 30, 2022 can also apply.
KSOM MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates can Apply Online via:
- KIITEE Management 2022: ksom.ac.in/kiiteem
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA Scores: ksom.ac.in/mba
- Application through Offline mode
- Application form and prospectus will be available on payment of application fee of Rs 1250/- in demand draft drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Management” Payment at Bhubaneswar,.
- Mode of Exam : Computer-based Examination
- Duration : two and half hour’s duration
- Type of Question : Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Question : 150 Questions
- Marking Scheme : One mark (-1) will be deducted for each incorrect response
- Language : Language of the questions will be in English
- Quantitative Aptitude : 40 marks
- Analytical Reasoning : 40 marks
- English: 30 marks
- General Knowledge: 20 marks
- Issue of Social concern: 20 marks
- Top 5 ranked candidates in KIITEE Management Test 2022 will be eligible for a scholarship equivalent to 50% of tuition fees.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website