IITTM Gwalior MBA in Tourism and Travel Management Program Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Fees, Application and Selection Process
IITTM Gwalior MBA-TTM Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior invites applications for admission to 2-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program in Tourism and Travel Management at IITTM Campuses Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Noida, Goa and Nellore Centers for the session 2022-24
IITTM Gwalior MBA TTM Admission 2022
About MBA (Tourism & Travel Management)
- Two year full-time Masters of Business Administration in Tourism & Travel Management and Bachelor of Business Administration in Tourism & Travel (As per the MoU signed for collaboration with IGNT University – Ministry of HRD, Govt. Of India) is offered for learners to enable them to acquire the right skill set with ample flexibility to adapt to employing the organization’s needs.
- There are 750 seats available in all the courses at various centers of IITTM located at Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Noida, Nellore & Goa.
IITTM Gwalior MBA-TTM Admission 2022 Dates
- Last date of applying to appear in written test (IIAT) : May 31, 2022
- IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT) 2022 : June 5, 2022
- GD and PI for all applicants (all centers) : June 25-26, 2022
- Declaration of Merit List : July 1, 2022
- Last date for depositing of admission fee : July 12, 2022
- Declaration of seat allotment (for waitlisted candidates) : July 13, 2022
- Commencement of Academic Session : July 18, 2022
- Last date of apply for internal transfers from one program / center to another programme / center : July 29, 2022
- Communication of decision on transfers cases : August 2, 2022
- Completion of MBA (TTM) Central Admission 2022-24 : September 30, 2022
IITTM Gwalior MBA TTM Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates seeking admission to MBA (TTM) programme shall be required to possess a Bachelor degree from a recognized Indian or foreign university (as per the AIU foreign equivalence list) having secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in case of General and OBC categories and 45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories are eligible to apply.
- Note: If the seats reserved for SC/ST remain vacant then the same will be filled by the SC/ST candidates who appear for entrance exam irrespective of their ranking in the exam.
- Candidates appearing in final year exam of graduation are also eligible to apply, subject until he/she must submit their result of graduation with the requisite percentage of marks by September 30, 2022, failing which their admission will be cancelled and course fee deposited in the institute, will also be forfeited.
- The candidates seeking admission to MBA (TTM) 2022-24 programme shall not be more than 27 years of age as on July 1, 2022 (Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable to SC/ST candidates).
IITTM Gwalior MBA TTM Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online through official website www.iittm.ac.in
- Kindly read the Admission Bulletin for MBA (TTM) 2022-24 thoroughly, before applying for the Admissions 2022 by visiting www.iittm.ac.in
- Reservation (for Indian Nationals) will be applicable as per central government guideline i.e. 7.5% for ST, 15% for SC, 27% for OBC (under non-creamy layer) and 10% for EWS candidates
- Physically disabled candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Selection for admission will be based on as follows:
- Score Card – CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / GMAT / ATMA or Written Test – 70%
- Group Discussion – 15%
- Personal Interview – 15%
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2022
- Top 100 MBA College in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India