IIPM Bangalore announces Admission to PG Diploma in Management in Agri-Business and Plantation Management Program 2022 (22nd Batch), Apply now
IIPM Bangalore PGDM-ABPM Admission – Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), Bangalore invites applications for admission to 2 years full time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Agribusiness and Plantation Management (ABPM) Program for the academic year 2022-2024 (22nd Batch).
Interested applicants can check out all of the details on IIPM Bangalore PGDM-ABPM Admission 2022 eligibility, application procedure and such more.
IIPM Bangalore PGDM-ABPM Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for Submitting Filled-in Application Forms : 30th January 2022
IIPM Bangalore PGDM-ABPM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or educational institution with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC, ST and Persons with Disability) in agricultural and allied sciences or any other discipline.
- NRIs, PIOs and foreign students are eligible to apply. In addition, a valid national level entrance test (CAT/XAT/MAT/ ATMA/CMAT) score is mandatory.
IIPM Bangalore PGDM-ABPM Admission Application Process 2022
- Kindly visit our website www.iipmb.edu.in for submitting your online application form.
- The application fee of Rs. 1250/- (Rs. 625/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates, with relevant certificates) can be made through internet banking / NEFT / RTGS payment or DD in favour of “Indian Institute of Plantation Management” payable at Bengaluru.
- Selection of eligible candidates is done on the basis of (a) prior academic record, (b) test scores, (c) writing and communication proficiency, (d) group discussions, and (e) personal interview
- The Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates is applicable as per Govt. of India rules, subject to meeting the other eligibility criteria for admission.
- Meritorious Scholarships from the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India. State Govt. Scholarships for OBC Students.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website