Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management Pune announces Admission to PG Diploma in Management in Agri-Business Management (PGDM-ABM) 2022-24
VAMNICOM Pune PGDM-ABM Admission – Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management (VAMNICOM), Pune invites applications for admission in to two year full time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Agri-Business Management (PGDM-ABM) Program for the academic year 2022-24 (30th Batch)
Read on for more details on VAMNICOM Pune PGDM-ABM Admission 2022.
VAMNICOM Pune PGDM-ABM Admission Dates 2022
- Starting Date of submitting application form: 11th January 2022
- Last Date of submitting application form: 31st March 2022
- Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interviews: April 2022
VAMNICOM Pune PGDM-ABM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Any Graduate from a recognized University, with minimum education of 15 years full time education (10+2+3) with at least 50% marks for General/OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST.
- Candidates in graduation and having valid test scores of one of the National Level Common Entrance Tests – CAT /MAT / XAT / ATMA /CMAT of AICTE/(GMAT/GRE –NRI candidates). These guidelines may get modified / subject to be modified depending upon AICTE or Government guidelines from time to time.
VAMNICOM Pune PGDM-ABM Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the VAMNICOM website www.vamnicom.gov.in and pay applicable fees online.
- The prescribed application form may be downloaded from the VAMNICOM website and applied with a valid score of CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT/ CMAT of AICTE.
- Candidates interested in pursuing PGDM – ABM at VAMNICOM, Pune are advised to apply and appear the referred national level test directly and apply to VAMNICOM in the prescribed application form with valid score during 11th January 2022 to 31st March 2022
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Online or Offline mode
- The selection to PGDM-ABM is based on Entrance Exam which is comprising of Latest valid test score of CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT of AICTE at the time of application (GMAT / GRE for foreign national candidates), Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Securing minimum prescribed marks in Group Discussion and Personal Interview are compulsory to become eligible for taking admission.
GD & PI Center
- Group Discussion and Personal Interviews will be conducted at Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Dehradun, Gandhinagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur (Rajasthan), Kalyani (West Bengal), Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pantnagar (Uttarakhand) and Pune during April 2022.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website