Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management Pune announces PGDM-ABM Admission 2023-24, Apply now
VAMNICOM Pune PGDM-ABM Admission 2023 – Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management (VAMNICOM), Pune invites applications for admission in to two year full time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Agri-Business Management (PGDM-ABM) Program for the academic year 2023-24
- Starting Date of submitting application form: 11th January 2023
- Last Date of submitting application form: 31st March 2023
- Any Graduate from a recognized University, with minimum education of 15 years full time education (10+2+3) with at least 50% marks for General/OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST.
- Candidates in graduation and having valid test scores of one of the National Level Common Entrance Tests – CAT /MAT / XAT / ATMA /CMAT of AICTE/(GMAT/GRE –NRI candidates). These guidelines may get modified / subject to be modified depending upon AICTE or Government guidelines from time to time.
- Candidates appearing in forthcoming degree examinations can also apply subject to fulfillment of conditions
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the VAMNICOM website www.vamnicom.gov.in and pay applicable fees online.
- The prescribed application form may be downloaded from the VAMNICOM website and apply with a valid score of CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT/ CMAT of AICTE.
- Candidates interested in pursuing PGDM – ABM at VAMNICOM, Pune are advised to apply and appear the referred national level test directly and apply to VAMNICOM in the prescribed application form with valid score during 11th January 2023 to 31st March 2023
- The submission of fill-in application form both online and post along with the DD of Rs. 500/- (in favour of “The Director, VAMNICOM, Pune”)
- Application Fee – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Online or Offline mode
- The selection to PGDM-ABM programme is based on Entrance Examination which is comprising of Latest valid test score of CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/GMAT/CMAT of AICTE at the time of application (GMAT / GRE for foreign national candidates), Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Securing minimum prescribed marks in Group Discussion and Personal Interview are compulsory to become eligible for taking admission.
GD & PI Center
- The Group Discussion and Personal Interviews will be conducted at Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Dehradun, Gandhinagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur (Rajasthan), Kalyani (West Bengal), Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pantnagar (Uttarakhand) and Pune during April 2023
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022