Mizoram University announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2022
Mizoram University MBA Admission 2022 – Mizoram University invites applications from interested candidates for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme for the academic session 2022-24. Eligible students can apply through online format only
Mizoram University MBA Admission 2022
MBA Program Details
- Duration Master of Business Administration (MBA) : 2 years
- Seats available : 35+4 (NRI) + 4(EWC) + 4 (sponsored)
- Reservation : As per University norms
- Date of Issue of Online Form: 01st April 2022
- Last Date Online Form Submission: 31st May 2022
- Date for GD/Personal Interview: 08th June 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Mizoram University MBA Admission 2022
- Valid MAT/CAT/CMAT/XAT scores.
- Graduates in any discipline having 50% marks (SC/ST/OBC – 45% marks).
- However candidates without MAT/CAT CMAT/XAT valid scores will be considered subject to availability of seats after selection of candidates with MAT/CAT CMAT/XAT valid scores.
- Those awaiting results of degree courses may apply subject to conditions as per MZU regulations.
- MZU application forms are available and to be submitted online only at http://www.mzu.edu.in and by making a payment of Rs.700/- (Rs. 350/- for SC/ST) which is payable through Online Mode or Demand Draft in favour of Finance Officer, MZU payable at Aizawl or by Cash.
- The selection will be based on Group Discussion and Interview.
- The details of Group Discussion will be intimated to candidates separately.
- Admission through National Level Test, viz MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website