Institute of Public Enterprise Hyderabad Announces Post Graduate Diploma in Management Admission 2022
IPE PGDM Admission 2022 – Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) Hyderabad invites Applications for admission to two years full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for the session 2022-24.
Interested candidates can check info on IPE PGDM Admission 2022 from the page below.
PGDM Programs offered
- PGDM in General
- PGDM in Marketing
- PGDM in Banking
- PGDM in Insurance & Financial Services (BIF)
- PGDM in International Business (IB)
- PGDM in Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Last Date for filling up Application: 03rd April 2022
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST/PC candidates), of any of the universities or declared to be deemed as a university or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination (or equivalent examination) can also apply. The proof of acquiring the required qualification should be submitted within four weeks from the date of the commencement of the course
- Candidates have to appear at the Admission Test (CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT/ATMA)
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.ipeindia.org/
- Candidates can obtain Application Form by paying the requisite Application fee at the institute counter.
- Applicants can also mail to email@example.com for a scanned copy of printed application form and can send in the filled form along with a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of Institute of Public Enterprise payable at Hyderabad.
- Read the all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available in the University website
- Application fee : Rs. 500/- as per last year
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidate’s score in CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT, Group Discussion & Personal Interview and a Consistent Academic Record.
- Equal Weightage shall be given to the Performance in Admission Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interviews and Consistent Academic Record.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website