Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
Xavier University PhD Admission 2021 – Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) invites application for admission to various PhD Program for the academic session 2021.
Interested candidates can check more details on Xavier University PhD Admission 2021
Xavier University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date of Online application – 28th February 2021
- Conducting X-RAT (Research Aptitude Test of Xavier University, Bhubaneswar), and Subject Test (as relevant) – 02nd April 2021 (Friday)
- Presentation, and Admission Interviews – 03rd April 2021 (Saturday)
- Declaration of Admission Results – 4th week April 2021 (Tentatively)
- Issuance of admission letter to selected candidates – 1st week May 2021 (Tentatively)
- Student Admission & Mentorship Program (Academic Program calendar starts immediately following this) – June Mid, 2021 (Tentatively)
Eligibility Criteria for Xavier University PhD Admission 2021
- Candidates must have a Master’s degree (or equivalent), in any discipline from a recognized University, with at least 55% / 60% marks from any recognized University.
- Full-time Post Graduate or Master’s Degree from any AICTE / UGC approved institution in Human Resource Management / Psychology / Personnel Management / Labour Welfare / Industrial or Employment Relations / Business Management having at least 55% marks in aggregate
- In case this score is available on a letter-grade system or grade-point system, the University expects a minimum equivalent of 55% marks in aggregate as per the awarding University’s norms for conversion to a percentage.
Xavier University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website https://xub.edu.in/
- Applicants have to fill up the online application form separately for the doctoral programs at: www.xub.edu.in Upon successfully filling the online application form and paying the application processing fee, the applicant will receive the confirmation by email.
- Login with your XUBID/Login ID and Password. Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, choose the program/s you want to apply for and the respective test option/s, upload your photo & signature and Submit.
- Candidates are advised to read through the detailed online application procedure available on the website.
- Application Fee – Rs. 1600/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking only.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic records and SOPs. The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for Xavier Research Aptitude Test (X-RAT), Subject Test (if applicable), Presentation, and Personal Interview to be held in Bhubaneswar.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website