XIM University Bhubaneswar announces Admission to PhD Program 2022
XIM University PhD Admission 2022 – XIM University Bhubaneswar invites application for admission to (Full/Part time) PhD Program for the academic session 2022.
Interested candidates can check more details on XIM University PhD Admission 2022.
XIM University PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last date for On-line Application : February 28, 2022
- Conducting X-RAT (Research Aptitude Test of XIM University, Bhubaneswar), and Subject Test (as relevant) : April 08, 2022 (Friday)
- Presentation, and Admission Interviews : April 09, 2022 (Saturday)
- Declaration of Admission Results : By End of April 2022 (Tentatively)
- Issuance of admission letter to selected candidates : May 1st week, 2022 (Tentatively)
- Student Admission & Mentorship Program (Academic Program calendar starts immediately following this) : June Mid, 2022 (Tentatively)
Eligibility Criteria for XIM University PhD Admission 2022
- Candidates need to satisfy the following criteria to be considered eligible for doctoral studies in select schools at XIM University, Bhubaneswar as indicated below.
- Xavier Institute of Management : Master’s or equivalent degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks in the Master’s level.
- School of Human Resource Management : a. Full time Postgraduate or Master’s Degree from any AICTE / UGC approved institution in Human Resource Management / Psychology / Personnel Management / Labour Welfare / Industrial or Employment Relations / Business Management having at least 55% marks in aggregate. OR
- b. Master’s or equivalent degree and UGC NET qualified in Subjects like- Human Resource Management / Psychology / Personnel Management / Labour Welfare / Industrial or Employment Relations / Business Management having at least 55% marks in aggregate. OR
- c. Master’s Degree in any other discipline, from AICTE / UGC approved institutions, with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate.
- School of Rural Management : Master’s degree in any discipline or equivalent.
- School of Human Settlements : Master’s Degree in any discipline. Those from the disciplines not mentioned below may have to undertake additional coursework.
- For Ph.D- Urban Management and Governance: Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration / Management / Planning / Urban Design / Urban Development / Architecture / Sustainability / Geography / Public Policy / Political Science / Public Administration / Governance / Engineering / Technology / Public Health – and all related specializations of the above.
- For PhD-Planning: Master’s degree or equivalent in Planning / Architecture / Urban Design / Urban Development / Geography / Economics / Sociology – and all related specializations of the above.
- School of Sustainability : Master’s or equivalent degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks in the Master’s level.
- School of Commerce : Master’s or equivalent degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks in the Master’s level.
- School of Communications : Master’s degree in Communication and Journalism / Visual Communication / Communication / Electronic Media / New media / Fine Arts / Advertising and Public Relations / Broadcast Communication / Film Studies / English language and literature, OR a professional Degree in the stream of communication declared equivalent by the corresponding statutory regulatory body.
- School of Computer Science and engineering : M. Tech. / M.E. / Master Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronics / Telecommunication / Data Science, or MBA / MS with B.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology.
- Xavier Law School : L.L.M. Degree (regular mode) from a recognized University securing an aggregate of 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
XIM University PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Applicants have to fill up the online application form separately for the Doctoral program(s) at: www.xim.edu.in
- Upon successfully filling the online application form and paying the application processing fee, the applicant will receive the confirmation by email.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic records and SOPs. The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for XIM Research Aptitude Test (X-RAT), Subject Test (if applicable), Presentation, and Personal Interview to be held in Bhubaneswar. Details about X-RAT is available separately on our website. The coursework for the selected candidates will commence from June 2022.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website