Mumbai University announces PhD Entrance Test (PET) for Admission to PhD Program for Session 2021
Mumbai University PhD Entrance Test 2021 – The University of Mumbai invites online application for the Entrance Test (PET 2021) for admission to PhD Program offered in the Faculties of Arts (including Education and Law), Fine Arts, Commerce, Science, Management and Technology. Apply online from January 22nd to March 2, 2021
Interested candidates can check all the details of the University of Mumbai Ph.D Entrance Test 2021 from the page below :
Mumbai University PhD Entrance Test 2021 Important Dates
Application Process – Ongoing
Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 02nd March 2021
Online Entrance Test – To be Announced Later
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai University PhD Entrance Test 2021
- Candidates should have passed Master degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university with a minimum 55% marks in total. (50 percent marks in case of reserved category candidates).
- Candidates who have qualified GATE/SET/NET/JRF exam and are holders of Teachers fellowships of apex bodies like CSIR/UGC/ICAR/ICMR/DBT etc are exempted from appearing for this test.
Mumbai University PhD Entrance Test 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.mu.ac.in & http://mhpravesh.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Print out of the online application form should be submitted in duplicate along with the attested photocopies of previous educational qualifications, work experience certificates (if any).
For Open Category – Rs. 1000/-
For Reserve Category (SC/ST/VJNT/SBC/OBC) – Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment – Online through debit card/credit card/ net banking
- Selection will be based on the entrance test & Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website