University of Kalyani PhD and MPhil Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
University of Kalyani announces Admission to PhD and MPhil Program 2019
University of Kalyani PhD and MPhil Admission 2019 - Kalyani University, Nadia (West Bengal) online applications are re-opened for admission to Ph.D. and M.Phil. Programmes under the different faculties of the University, through Admission Test for the academic year 2019.
The candidates already applied need not to apply. However, if they desire to update their online application form, they may apply offline to the office of the Secretary, Faculty Councils (P.G.) on or before 02nd June 2019.
See: PHD Admissions
About the Kalyani University
- Kalyani University is primarily a Research University situated at Nadia district of west Bengal, India. In the domain of research based courses, Kalyani University offers PhD in 18 disciplines and M.Phil. in 6 disciplines.
- The minimum eligibility required for admission to both M.Phil. and PhD programs is a postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
Important Dates for University of Kalyani PhD and MPhil Admission 2019
- Reopening of online application on: 24th May 2019
- Online application closes on 04th June 2019
- SBI online payment closes on 04th June 2019 (5.00 p.m.)
- Publication of List of eligible candidates for appearing Entrance Test & List of candidates Exempted from Entrance Test: 12th June 2019
- Date of Entrance Test (Written): 19th June 2019
- Publication of Result of Written Test: 26th June 2019
- Date of Interview on or before 05th July 2019
- Publication of Merit List: 11th July 2019
- Date of admission: 17th July to 19th July 2019
See: M.Phil Admissions
- Faculty of Arts & Commerce: Bengali, English, Hindi, Folklore, History, Commerce, Library & Information Science, Economics
- Faculty of Science: Zoology, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Ecological Studies, Botany, Physiology, Biochemistry and Biophysics, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Geography, Physics and Chemistry
- Faculty of Engineering, Technology & Management: Computer Science & Engineering
- Faculty of Education: Education, Physical Education
- Folklore, History, Education, Commerce, Physical Education, Library & Information Science, Political Science, Hindi, Environmental Science, Bengali, Philosophy, Economics
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kalyani PhD and MPhil Admission 2019
- PhD Program - Candidate must have Master’s degree with 50% marks in any discipline from this university or any other recognized university
- Candidates who possess BE/B.Tech./B.Pharm./MBBS/LLB degree from this university or any other recognized university are also eligible to apply for entrance test.
- M.Phil. Program - Candidate should pass MA examination in the relevant discipline from this university or any other recognized university with 50% marks for general & OBC category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST category candidates.
- A candidate shall be exempted from appearing Written Test (EEARP) provided that she/he-
- has qualified in NET/SLET/SET/GATE/KURAT/KURET/EEARP or any other National or State level test for pursuing teaching or research, or
- was admitted through admission test in M.Phil./M. Tech. course (other than five year integrated M.Tech. course) and has obtained M.Phil./M. Tech. Degree from this University or any other University/ Institute recognized by this University, or
- is a whole time teacher of this University or any other University /Institute recognized by this University, or
- is a whole time teacher of Govt./Govt. aided college
Entrance Exam Test Details
- Separate forms to be filled up for M.Phil. and Ph. D., however there will be Common Entrance Test for M.Phil. & Ph. D.
- Entrance test will be conducted in the model of NET-UGC / CSIR, SET and such other Examination.
- The Ph. D. and M.Phil. Common Entrance Test (EEARP) will be held with OMR sheets based on 50 MCQ type question carrying 2 marks each.
- Student willing to apply for Ph. D. in more than one subject must fill in separate forms for each subject. But they must mention the subject in which they wish to appear in written examination (EEARP)
- Candidates, who qualified in Admission Test for Ph.D. in Kalyani University (K.U.) earlier, are also exempted from written examination (EEARP).
- Selected candidates have to produce no objection Certificate from their Employer during the time of admission.
- Qualifying marks in written examination (EEARP) is 50%.
- Final Selection will be based on
- Academic achievement 80 %
- Interview 20%
University of Kalyani PhD and MPhil Admission 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can download the application form from the University Website www.klyuniv.ac.in
- Application Fee is Rs. 400/- for General candidates & OBC candidates and Rs. 200 /- for SC / ST candidates. For differently able (PD) candidates Rs. 160/-
- For payment, candidates should go to https:// www.onlinesebi.com and choose the option “State Bank Collect”.
- They should proceed for payment after accepting the terms and conditions of State Bank Collect page. Fee collection charge by the Bank is additional.
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!