Tezpur University announces Admission to PhD Program 2023 for Spring Session, Fill Application Form Now
Tezpur University PhD Admission 2023 – Online applications are invited from eligible candidates having valid UGC NET-JRF/ UGC CSIR NET-JRF, UGC/CSIR NET (LS)/ SLET (LS), and GATE and M.Phil degree holders for admission into the Ph.D. programmes in the various departments at Tezpur University for the academic year 2023 (Spring Session)
Tezpur University PhD Admission 2023
PhD Program Offered
- Applied Sciences, Assamese, Business Administration, Chemical Sciences, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Cultural Studies, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Energy, Environmental Science, Food Engineering & Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Physics and Sociology
- Date of display of online application form on the website: 10th November, 2022
- Last date of submission of online applications: 30th November, 2022
- Date of publication of list of applicants eligible for personal interview: 4th December, 2022
- Date of personal interview by the concerned department: 12th -13th December, 2022
- Date of publication of list of selected candidates: 22nd December, 2022
- Date of provisional admission: 17th January, 2023
- Applied Sciences : PHYSICS BRANCH:M.Sc./Integrated M.Sc. in Physics/Astrophysics/ Electronics/Geophysics/Material Science/ Applied Mathematics/ Nanoscience and Technology/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Science and Chemical Science. OR
- M.Phil., M.Tech. in Solid State Material/ Material Science/ Electronics/ Energy/ Nanoscience and Technology/ Biotechnology/Environmental Science and Chemical Sciences.
- Business Administration : M.B.A., M.Com., M.A. / M.Sc. in Economics, M.A. in Psychology/Sociology/Social Work/ Cultural Studies, MCA, M.T.M. / M.T.A. FCA/ FCS/ FICWA.
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology : Masters in any branches of Life Sciences/ Physical Sciences/Chemical Sciences/Mathematical Sciences/ Agricultural Sciences /Veterinary or Sciences / Engineering Sciences/Medical Sciences or in any allied field. B. Tech./ B. E. degree with 80% marks in CGPA (with GATE score > 90.00 percentile) in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Sciences/Bioinformatics or any allied field. MBBS or BVSc. Degree with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. Apart from the above, candidates having consistently good academic records will be preferred.
- Physics : M.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics/Geophysics/ Material Science/Applied Mathematics/Nanoscience and Technology/Biotechnology/ Environmental Science and Chemical Science. M.Phil., M.Tech. in Solid State Material/ Material Science/Electronics/Energy/Nanoscience and Technology/Biotechnology/ Environmental Science and Chemical Sciences. B.Tech. in Engineering Physics with 80% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Social Work : MA in Social Work and allied Social Sciences such as Sociology, Psychology, Rural Development, Development Studies, Law, Public Health, Education and Management.
- Sociology : Post Graduation in Sociology /Cultural Studies/ Anthropology (with specialization in Social Anthropology) / Economics / History / Political Science / Philosophy / Mass Communication / English / Law / Management/ Social Work.
- All subject wise eligibility Criteria check on the website http://www.tezu.ernet.in/
- The candidates are required to fill-in the application form online on the University website www.tezu.ernet.in & https://www.tezuadmissions.in
- Candidates should read and follow the instructions (that are available on the website) carefully while filling in the relevant columns of the online application form.
- Application fee : Rs.800/-
- For SC, ST and PWD category : Rs.400/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit card / Credit card or NET-banking
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview which will be conducted by the concerned Department.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website