Manipal University Jaipur PhD admissions 2019
Manipal University Jaipur announces Admission to PhD Program 2019 (December)
Manipal University Jaipur PhD Admission 2019 - Manipal University (MU) Jaipur invites applications from candidates seeking admission to PhD Program for the academic session December 2019
MUJ is providing admission to the PhD Program for full-time & part-time research in almost all subjects in Engineering, Sciences, Management, Commerce, Humanities and Social Sciences.
Also See : Phd Admissions
PhD Program in Specializations
- Arts & Law - Economics, Language (English, French), Law, Philosophy, Physical Education, Psychology, Journalism & Mass Communication
- Design - Architecture, Fine Arts
- Engineering - Automobile Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer & Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering
- Science - Biosciences, Chemistry/ Environmental Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science/Application
- Management & Commerce - Business Administration, Commerce, Management
Eligibility Criteria for Manipal University Jaipur PhD Admission 2019
- Candidates who have qualified for the Master’s degree from any academic institution recognized by UGC (with not less than 55% of marks, or a CGPA of 5.5 and above in the 10 point scale) are eligible to register for a PhD at MUJ.
- In case of candidates holding a qualifying degree from foreign universities/ institution, registration for PhD at MUJ will be confirmed after determination of equivalence by the Directorate of Research (DoR) .
- A candidate would be allowed to register for PhD in a department relevant to his/her field of study, but the degree would be awarded from the Faculty in which he/she has got his/her PG degree.
- Master’s degree qualifying marks
- Candidates who have passed M.Phil/UGC-CSIR NET/JRF/SLET/GATE/Teacher Fellow are exempted from the entrance examination.
- Selection of research scholars shall be based on the performance in both written test and interview to be conducted by the University.
Manipal University Jaipur PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates seeking admission to Ph.D Program.
- Interested Candidates can apply online https://jaipur.manipal.edu/
- Documents to be Submit with the application form: 10th Standard mark sheet; 12th standard mark Sheet; Graduate Examination mark sheet; Post Graduation Examination mark sheet; 500 word brief research proposal; Work Experience certificate, if any; Research Credentials if any; 2 Colored Passport size photographs; NOC from the current employer, if applicable.
- For more details regarding Application form and Syllabi of Entrance Exam are given on following link: https://jaipur.manipal.edu/
Manipal University Jaipur PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
Last date for receipt of application form
15th December 2019
Date of PhD Entrance Examination
23rd December 2019
Manipal University Jaipur
Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ), Deputy Registrar (Academics & Admissions), Village & Post-Dehmi Kalan, Jaipur-Ajmer Express Highway, Jaipur, Rajasthan-303007, Phone:+91-8947045050, 8003897114, Email: email@example.com, Website www.jaipur.manipal.edu
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India