Jain University Bangalore announces Admission to PhD Program 2022 Session, Apply now
Jain University PhD Admission – Jain University (JU), Bangalore invites application for admission to PhD Programs offered in various disciplines for the academic year 2022 through an Entrance Exam.
Interested candidates can check details on Jain University PhD Admission 2022 from the page below.
PhD Disciplines offered
- Engineering : Aerospace, Civil, CSE, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical
- Science : Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, CSIT, Ecology / Environmental Sciences, Forensic Science, Microbiology, Mathematics, Nanotechnology, Physics, Psychology, Visual Art and Design, Zoology
- Management and Commerce
- Humanities and Social Sciences : Culture Studies, Economics, English, Hindi, Jain Studies, Kannada, Mass Communication, Public Policy and Governance, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology
Duration of the Ph.D. Course
- Full-Time : The minimum duration is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years for On-campus Research Scholars.
- Part-Time : For Off-campus Research Scholars, the minimum duration is 4 years and the maximum duration is 6 years.
Jain University PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Application Starts From: December 13, 2021 (Monday)*
- Last Date For Applying: January 15, 2022 (Saturday)
- Entrance Exam: January 22, 2021 (Saturday) 10 – 11.30 a.m. (mode will be announced later)
- Examination Time: 10:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
- Mode of Examination: Will be announced soon
- Interviews: February 05, 2022 (Saturday) Offline
- Last Date for Admission: February 26, 2022 (Saturday)
- Classes Commences From: March 05, 2022 (Saturday)
Jain University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
For Indian Students
- Master’s Degree with minimum 55% of marks secured in the relevant or related subjects of at JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) or of any other University recognized by JAIN (Deemed-to-be University) as equivalent thereto.
- Candidates who are qualified for CA or ACS or ICWA with basic degree / NDA / MBBS / are also eligible to register for Ph.D. program.
- Candidates who have qualified for a Master’s Degree before 19-09-1991, with not less than 50% of the marks are also eligible to register for the Ph.D. program in JAIN (Deemed-to-be University).
- SC / ST candidates are given a 5% exemption from the prescribed minimum marks.
For Foreign National Students
- Foreign/ NRI applicants / Applicants with a Master’s degree from a foreign university must apply with an equivalence certificate of AIU along with the Online Application Form.
- Please route your applications through the International Students office ISSAC or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jain University PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through official website www.jainuniversity.ac.in or https://www.jgigroup.com/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Application fee should be paid through online mode (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking)
- Application Fee : INR Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking)
- Written Test and Interview.
- Candidates who have cleared NET/SLET/GATE with valid scores are exempted from the written test and can attend the interview directly.
- After passing the entrance test, the candidates will be called for the interview.
- Based on the interview results, selected candidates will be notified of their selection to the program.
- The Doctoral Research Committee will allocate Guides to the candidates after completion of the admission process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website