CEE Kerala M. Pharm Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
CEE Kerala announces Admission to Post Graduate Course in Pharmacy (M. Pharm) 2019-20
CEE Kerala M. Pharm Admission 2019 - Applications are invited from the candidates who have qualified in the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) - 2019 for admission to the Master of Pharmacy Courses (M. Pharm) in Government and Self-financing Pharmacy Colleges in the State for the academic session 2019-2020.
The Director of Medical Education as per the letter read above has submitted draft Prospectus for admission to Post Graduate Courses in Pharmacy (M. Pharm) for academic year 2019-20, for approval of Govt.
The Director of Medical Education and Commissioner for Entrance Exams shall take immediate steps for conduct of admission to the aforementioned courses.
CEE Kerala M. Pharm Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 19th July 2019
- Application End Date: 25th July 2019
Institutions & Courses
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- M. Pharm Course is conducted by the following Govt. and self-financing institutions. The number of seats with specialization in self-financing colleges shall be published before the allotment process.
- The program of study for M.Pharm shall extend over a period of four semesters, full time (two academic years). Each semester shall consist of not less than 100 working days.
- College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
- College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Government Medical College, Kozhikode
- College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Government Medical College, Kannur
Eligibility Criteria for CEE Kerala M. Pharm Admission 2019
- Only Indian citizens of Kerala origin are eligible for admission to the courses covered in this prospectus. To prove nativity, the candidate has to produce any one of the following certificates along with the application form itself:
- The candidates who have passed the B.Pharm Degree examination from any of the Universities in Kerala or from any other Universities recognised by the Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur as equivalent thereto from an institution recognized by the All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi and Pharmacy Council of India, with a minimum of 55% marks for all the Three years of B.Pharm Examination (B.Pharm II, III, IV year) taken together, will be eligible for admission.
- For service candidates seeking admission against the reserved quota, the minimum marks required shall also be 55%. Candidates who have passed their B.Pharm course from Universities outside Kerala will be eligible for admission only if their qualifying examination is recognized by the Kerala University of Health Sciences before the last date specified for submission of academic data.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST communities a minimum of 50% marks for all the Three years of B.Pharm Examination (B.Pharm II, III, IV year) taken together, will be eligible for admission.
- All applications claiming Service Quota shall be forwarded through the Heads of concerned Departments (DME/DHS/DIMS/DRUGS CONTROLLER).
- There is no upper age limit for General Quota candidates. For Service candidates should have at least five years of service for superannuation after completion of the course.
- Selection of candidates, including service quota candidates, will be made based on the rank of the qualified candidate in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT 2019 conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and subject to other eligibility criteria prescribed in this prospectus. Those who are not qualified in GPAT-2019 are not eligible for admission.
- The applicants under Service Quota should have completed Probation under regular appointment in the concerned Department to become eligible to apply.
Centralised Allotment (SWS)
- The allotment to respective colleges/courses/branches is through a Single Window Centralized Allotment Process based on the options filed by the candidate online. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will prepare the rank list and conduct the online allotment process.
CEE Kerala M. Pharm Admission 2019 Application Process
- A qualified candidate in GPAT 2019 seeking admission to the courses should apply online through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- General / SEBC candidates (including service category): Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Candidates should complete all steps and the candidates are advised to keep the printout of the confirmation page for future reference. For the online submission of application, candidate has to visit the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in where he / she can find the link “M. Pharm 2019 - Online Application”.
Step 1: Registration
- This is a one-time process. Candidate should provide GPAT 2019 testing ID and Date of birth for entering the registration page. Date of birth must be same as that of GPAT-2019 registration page. Candidates will be prompted to enter mobile number and create a password and as outcome of the registration process, a system generated unique Application Number will be displayed which the candidate has to note down and use for the rest of the application submission process as well as the allotment process. Candidates are advised to create a strong, unique password.
Step 2: Fill Application
- All the basic information required for processing your application are to be filled in at this stage. Before filling the details, please read the Prospectus carefully.
- The data provided here will be used for processing the application. Any mistake in filling this page or providing false/incomplete/wrong information will affect the candidate’s eligibility for admission or claim for reservation under any category. It is obligatory that the candidate should fill all the mandatory items in the application.
Final Submission of Application
- If the application is filled completely, candidate can preview the details of the application before going to the next step by clicking the ‘Save & Preview’ button. After confirming that all the information given are correct and true, click ‘Save & Finalize’ button to complete the application filling process.
Step 3: Pay Application Fee
- Two payment methods are available for remitting the application fee. i) Online Payment; ii) e-Challan
- The Application fee can be paid through online payment. Those having an Internet banking account, Credit card or Debit card can make use of this feature. Candidates availing this facility should read and follow each of the instructions given in the website carefully in order to ensure that the payment is successful.
Challan Payment (Post Office):
- When the mode of payment is e-Challan, the applicant needs to take printout of eChallan by clicking the link ‘Print e-Challan’. Payment can be made in cash at any of the Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala. The e-Challan should be handed over to the post office counter along with the required cash.
For more information, please visit website www.cee.kerala.gov.in
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001, Phone: 0471- 2332120, 2338487, 2332123, E-mail: email@example.com, website www.cee.kerala.gov.in