Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (AIHMCT) Bengaluru announces Admission to Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management (BHM) Program 2023, Apply now
AIHMCT Bengaluru BHM Admission 2023 – Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bengaluru invites application for admission to Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management (BHM) Program for the Academic session 2023-24.
AIHMCT Bengaluru BHM Admission 2023
- Last date for registration of Online Application Form : 15 April 2023 (Saturday)
- Date and Time of Online Admission Test : 30 April 2023 Online (0930 to 1230 hrs) (Sunday)
- Merit Result for admission will be displayed : 19 May 2023 on Institute Website www.aihmctbangalore.edu.in (Friday)
- Last date with a draft of Rs 15,000/- as : 10 June 2023 confirmation for admission (Saturday)
- Counselling and Admission Session : 21 June 2023 as per Merit List (Wednesday)
- Chairman’s address to Parents and Students : 22 June 2023 (Thursday)
- Admission to this Institute is for children of eligible serving Army personnel, eligible Ex-Army personnel and war widows of the Army only.
- The children of Army personnel are required to submit the relevant certificates (as given against the category) as proof of their eligibility for admission to AWES Professional Colleges along with the Application Form.
- Candidates should have passed the 10+ 2 examination or its equivalent in any academic stream with English as a compulsory subject. Candidates can also apply provisionally, subject to the condition that they produce the proof of passing the qualifying exam at the time of admission
- All provisional admissions will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination 10 + 2, or its equivalent is not submitted as required by the due date.
- Candidates should not be more than 25 years of age as on 01 Jul 2023. The date of birth recorded in the matriculation or equivalent examination certificate will be considered as proof.
- The candidate should have good general health with satisfactory limits of chest expansion and contraction, normal vision and hearing.
- In case of defective vision, it must be corrected to 6/9 in both eyes or 6/6 in the better eye.
- The registration/application form with prospectus can also be downloaded from the Institute website www.aihmctbangalore.edu.in
- Registration form costing Rs 1000.00 (Rupees One thousand only – non refundable) through NEFT in favour of “AIHM&CT Institute” A/c No 64020010441, payable at State Bank of India, Hennur Road, Bangalore – 560 043, IFSC Code No SBIN0014933.
- Online registration will be carried out by the candidate till the last date ie, of online admission test (OAT), 15 Apr 2023.
- Admission will be strictly on merit, based on the aggregate marks obtained in the Online Admission Test (OAT).
Admission Test Pattern
- Time. Candidates to report at 0800 hrs. The duration of the Online Admission Test (OAT), will be from 0930 to 1230 hrs on 30 Apr 2023. Changes, if any will be intimated through email/website.
- Competitive tentative OAT will comprise of five parts containing objective type questions to test the following:
- Section A: English Language
- Section B: General Knowledge
- Section C: Hospitality and Tourism
- Section D: Reasoning & Logical Deduction
- Section E: Scientific Aptitude & Numerical Ability
Exam Centres with Code
- Pathankot 01, Pune 10, Jammu 02, Kota 11, Chandigarh 03, Secunderabad 12, Ambala 04, Bangalore 13, Delhi 05, Chennai 14, Jaipur 06, Trivandrum 15, Dehradun 07, Kolkata 16, Lucknow 08, Guwahati 17, Bhopal 09 , Srinagar (J&K) 18
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website