AIHMCT BHM Admission 2021 Application form, Dates
Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (AIHMCT) Bangalore announces Admission to Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management (BHM) 202
AIHMCT BHM Admission 2021 - Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore announces Admission Test for Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management (BHM) Admission. Eligible candidates can submit applications till 31st March 2021 through online mode.
BHM Course of Study
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management (BHM) is a four-year full-time degree program.
- The BHM Course is structured to provide a high level of professional training to meet the latest standards and trends in the global Hospitality Industry.
AIHMCT BHM Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date to submit the application form: 10th June 2021
- Admit Card: To be announced
- Date and Time of Online Admission Test: 04th July 2021
- Result declaration dates and display of Merit list for admission: 10 Jul 2021
- Last date with a draft of Rs 15000/- as confirmation for admission: 20th July 2021
- Counseling and Admission session as per merit list: 02nd August 2021
- Chairmen’s address to parents & students: 03rd August 2021
- Commencement of course: 05th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for AIHMCT BHM Admission 2021
- Admission to this Institute is for children of eligible serving Army personnel, eligible Ex-Army personnel and war widows of the Army only.
- The children of Army personnel are required to submit the relevant certificates (as given against the category) as proof of their eligibility for admission to AWES Professional Colleges along with the Application Form.
- Candidates should have passed 10+ 2 examination or its equivalent in any academic stream with English as a compulsory subject. Candidates can also apply provisionally, subject to the condition that they produce the proof of passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission
- National Open Schooling Students (Regular) should produce 11th Std certificate from school (Admission is subject to the approval by Affiliated University).
- All provisional admissions will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination 10 + 2, or its equivalent is not submitted as required by due date.
- Candidates should not be more than 22 years of age as on 01 Jul 2021. The date of birth recorded in the matriculation or equivalent examination certificate will be considered as proof.
- The candidate should have good general health with satisfactory limits of chest expansion and contraction, normal vision and hearing.
- In case of defective vision, it must be corrected to 6/9 in both eyes or 6/6 in the better eye.
- Defective hearing should also be corrected. There should be no abnormality in heart and lungs and no history of mental disease or epileptic seizures.
- The candidates must get themselves examined at the nearest Military Hospital or by a Registered Medical Practitioner and submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admission. The admission is subject to the candidate being medically fit.
AIHMCT BHM Admission 2021 Application Process
- Online Application Forms are available on the official website www.aihmctbangalore.edu.in
- Applicants can applied through online by paying Rs 750.00 as application fee through NEFT in favour of “Institute Fund, AIHM&CT” A/c No 64020010441, payable at State Bank of India, Hennur Road, Bangalore – 560 043, IFSC Code No SBIN0014933
- Candidates can register online on or before 10th July 2021 and with a late fee of Rs. 200/- till 20th July 2021.
- Admission will be based on the merit of the candidates who take the Online Admission Test.
- English is the medium of instruction for the programme at the Institute.
- Admission to the course shall be provisional. Final admission is subject to confirmation regarding eligibility criteria from Bangalore North University (BNU).
- The duration of the Online Admission Test (OAT) will be from 0900 to 1200 hrs on 04th July 2021.
- The competitive tentative OAT will comprise of five parts containing objective type questions to test the following:
- Section A: English Language
- Section B: General Knowledge
- Section C: Hospitality and Tourism
- Section D: Reasoning & Logical Deduction
- Section E: Scientific Aptitude & Numerical Ability
- Eligible candidates, as per the eligibility criteria will appear at any one of the following centres (as opted by them) for the Online Admission Test (OAT) on 04 July 2021.
- Pathankot; Ahmedabad; Jammu; Kota; Chandigarh; Hyderabad; Ambala; Bangalore; Delhi; Belgaum; Jaipur; Chennai; Dehradun; Trivandrum; Lucknow; Wellington /Ooty; Bhopal; Kolkata; Jabalpur; Patna; Gwalior; Bhubaneshwar; Pune; Guwahati; Baroda; Jalpaiguri
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website