NMIMS, Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics, Mumbai announces Admission to B.Sc program in Economics for session 2022, Apply now
NMIMS B.Sc Economics Admission – SVKM’s Deemed to be University, Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics, Mumbai Campus and School of Economics, Bengaluru, Navi Mumbai Campus invites application for admission to full-time 4-years Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Program in Economics for the academic session 202 through NPAT Exam
Check out the page below for more details such as eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, fees, etc for NMIMS BSc Economics Admission 2022.
NMIMS B.Sc Economics Admission Dates 2022
- Online registration Start : Thursday, 23rd December 2021
- Last date to apply : Sunday, 05th June 2022
- Conduct of online computer based test at test centers From: 01st April 2022 – 10th June 2022
- Exam date Scheduling window will be available From: 01st February to 05th June 2022
- Merit list declaration: The dates will be mentioned on our website
NMIMS B.Sc Economics Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination and must have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks with Mathematics / Statistics at their 10 + 2 or equivalent examination.
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from the International Baccalaureate (IB) board should be either IB certificate / & D.P. awarded with a total of minimum 24 credits having passed 3 HL & 3 SL mandatorily from any stream.
- Candidates of CBSE & ICSE, should mention in the online registration / re-admission form (if selected) (10+2) or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven).
- The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming the eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- For IB & Cambridge Candidate: Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who do not have a final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidates but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet before the commencement of the program if found eligible.
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply provided they obtain the required minimum cut-off marks and also produce the entire necessary documents, in original, within the given stipulated time.
NMIMS B.Sc Economics Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website Visit www.nmims.edu
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission and be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available on the University website.
- All eligible candidates who wish to apply for admission to the B.Sc. Economics Programme will be required to appear for an Online Test NMIMS-NPAT 2022 which will be conducted at various locations in India.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in NMIMS-NPAT 2022 & preference of campus given in the online registration form.
- The selection will be solely based on merit and preference given by candidates for all programs including campus. The cut-off for deciding the merit shall lie solely with NMIMS.
NMIMS NPAT Exam Pattern 2022
- NMIMS-NPAT Exam Structure : (Economics)
- Exam Duration : 100 minimum
- Total Question : 120
- Total Marks : 120
- NMIMS-NPAT Exam will comprise of 3 major sections as follows, No Negative marks:
- Quantitative & Numerical ability : 40 Question
- Reasoning & General Intelligence : 40 Question
- Proficiency in English Language : 40 Question
For more details and apply online visit the official website