Manonmaniam Sundaranar University announces Admission to PhD and M Phil Program for January 2022 Session, Apply now
MSU Tirunelveli PhD and MPhil Admission – Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU), Tirunelveli invites application for the Qualifying Entrance Examination for PhD (Full time/Part-time) and M.Phil. Programs in various disciplines for the January 2022 session.
Interested candidates can check details on MSU Tirunelveli PhD and MPhil Admission 2022 from the page below.
MSU Tirunelveli PhD and MPhil Admission Dates 2022
- Opening of the online portal : 05th January 2022
- Closing of Online Portal : 29th January 2022
- Date of Qualifying Entrance Examination : 10th & 11th February 2022
MSU Tirunelveli PhD and MPhil Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates who have passed Master’s Degree through the Open University system are not eligible.
- Candidates who have secured their Master’s Degree and M.Phil with 55% or its equivalent grade of marks (relaxation of 5% marks to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/differently-abled under (11+1)/(10+2)+3+2 and 10+3+2+2 pattern of courses of study shall be eligible for Ph.D. program.
- Candidates with NET/SET/JRF/GATE qualifications are exempted from the Qualifying Entrance Examination.
- A pass in the Qualifying Entrance Examination is valid for one year (Two sessions).
MSU Tirunelveli PhD and MPhil Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates desirous of appearing for the above said Qualifying Entrance Examination can apply online in the research link of this University website: www.msuniv.ac.in
- Application fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Candidates will be admitted for Phd programs through a common entrance test for each discipline, followed by an interview.
- The date of the interview will be intimated only to the candidates who have passed the written Examination.
- Bharat Ratna Dr.M.G. Ramachandran Centenary Research Fellowship amount of Rs.5,000/- per month (other than scholars getting fellowship from other funding agencies) will be awarded for the academic year to the top-ranking Ph.D. full-time scholars doing research in the University Departments for the maximum period of three years by taking; into account of the performance in the qualifying entrance examination to be conducted.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website