Manav Rachna University announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2021-22
Manav Rachna University PhD Admission 2021 – Manav Rachna University invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission to Doctoral (PhD) Programs for the Academic Session 2021-22
PhD Programs offered
- Faculty of Applied Sciences: Det. of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- Faculty of Engineering: Computer Science & Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- Faculty of Management & Commerce: Department of Management & Commerce.
- Faculty of Education & Humanities: Department of Education & Humanities.
- Faculty of Law: Department of Law
Manav Rachna University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for e-form filling: July 4, 2021
- Entrance Test and Interview: July 17, 2021
- Declaration of Result: July 23, 2021
- Last date for Fee Payment: August 10, 2021
- Registration and Orientation: August 16, 2021
- Commencement of Course Work Classes: August 27, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Manav Rachna University PhD Admission 2021
- An applicant possessing any of the following qualifications shall be eligible to apply for admission to a PhD Program of the University:
- Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil Course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and successfully completing the M.Phil. Relaxation of marks in minimum eligibility
Manav Rachna University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://apply.manavrachna.edu.in/
- Only those applicants, who apply before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Application Fee -Rs 1200 + 72 (Transaction/Service Charge)
- Mode of Payment – Online Through e-banking/Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking
- Admission to the PhD program shall be based on merit in the entrance test and interview. Entrance Test is of 100 Marks, written test (70 Marks) of 90 minutes duration (MCQs) followed by Interview (30 Marks).
- The candidates who have qualified UGC- NET (including JRF)/ UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET/ GATE/ M. Phil. are exempted from written tests.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website