Manav Rachna International University PhD Admission 2018
Manav Rachna International University announces PhD Program Admission 2018-19
Manav Rachna International University PhD Admission 2018 - Manav Rachna International University invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission to Doctoral (PhD) Program in Faridabad Campus
An applicant’s possessing qualification as per UGC MPhil/PhD Regulations 2018 shall be eligible to apply for admission to PhD Programs
Also See : Phd Admissions
PhD Programs Offered
- Manav Rachna University (MRIU) offers Doctoral Programs leading to PhD degree through its various faculties in different disciplines of Science, Engineering, Applied Sciences, Law Management, Education
- Applications are invited for PhD Programs for session 2018-19 in following Faculties:
- Faculty of Applied Sciences: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Faculty of Engineering: Computer Science, Electronics & Communication and Mechanical
- Faculty of Management & Humanities
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
No. of Seats
- Faculty of Engineering - 09 Seats
- Faculty of Management & Humanities - 05 Seats
- Faculty of Applied Sciences - 09 Seats
- Faculty of Education - 05 Seats
- Faculty of Law - 05 Seats
- Total Seats = 38 Seats
Manav Rachna International University PhD Admission 2018 Dates
- Last Date for e-form filling: November 28, 2018
- Entrance test and Interview: December 1, 2018 (Saturday)
- Declaration of Result: December 15, 2018 (Saturday)
- Last day for Fee Payment: December 29, 2018 (Saturday)
- Registration and Orientation: January 19, 2019 (Saturday)
- Commencement of Course Work Classes: February 2, 2019 (Saturday)
Eligibility Criteria for Manav Rachna International University PhD Admission 2018
- A Master’s degree with not less than 55% marks in aggregate in Engineering / Technology / Science / Humanities / Commerce/ Medicine/ Law / Education/ Pharmacy / Management of a recognized Indian University, or a degree approved by Association of Indian Universities, or any other equivalent qualification to the satisfaction of Academic Council of the University
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology/ Medicine / any other professional discipline of at least four year duration after 10+2 or higher duration, with either 70% or more marks in aggregate and a minimum of fifteen years of relevant experience in recognized Institute/ University/ Industry/ Govt. Organization, may be considered eligible
Entrance Test Pattern
- Admission to PhD Program shall be based on merit in entrance test and interview. Entrance Test is of 100 Marks, written test (80 Marks) of 90 minutes duration (MCQs) followed by Interview (20 Marks).
- The written test shall comprise two sections, each with 50% weightage: Section A consisting Research Methodology and Aptitude (Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Statistics), Section B is Subject Specific.
- The candidates who have qualified UGC- NET (including JRF)/ UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET/ GATE/ M. Phil. are exempted from written test.
Manav Rachna International University PhD Admission 2018 Application Process
- Admission Brochure is available at the Cost of Rs 1200/- payable either in cash at University Counter at Campus, Administrative headquarter and City Centers or through Credit / debit card online through payment gateway
- Form fee is Rs 1200 + 72 (Transaction/Service Charge) = Rs 1272/- and is non-refundable.
- Keep payment details ready, which may be e-Banking or Credit/Debit Card details or Scratchcard can be purchased from University Counter/ designated City Office.
- Applications form can also be downloaded from the website www.mriu.edu.in
|Mangalayatan University PhD MPhil Admission 2019 - Apply Now|