Manav Rachna International University PhD Admission 2019
Manav Rachna International University announces PhD Program Admission 2019-20
Manav Rachna International University PhD Admission 2019 - Manav Rachna University invites online applications from eligible candidates for admission to Doctoral (PhD) Program in Faridabad Campus for the session 2019-20.
Also See : Phd Admissions
PhD Programs Offered
- Manav Rachna University (MRU) offers Doctoral Programs leading to PhD degree through its various faculties in different disciplines of Engineering, Applied Sciences, Law Management & Education
- Applications are invited for Ph.D. programmes for session 2019-20 in following Faculties:
- Faculty of Applied Sciences: Department of Physics, Department of Chemistry, and Department of Mathematics
- Faculty of Engineering: Department of Computer Science & Technology, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Faculty of Management & Commerce: Department of Management & Humanities
- Faculty of Education: Department of Education
- Faculty of Law: Department of Law
No. of Seats
- Faculty of Engineering - 09 Seats
- Faculty of Management & Commerce - 02 Seats
- Faculty of Applied Sciences - 19 Seats
- Faculty of Education - 03 Seats
- Faculty of Law - 03 Seats
- Total Seats = 36 Seats
- Last Date for e-form filling: 24th November 2019
- Entrance test and Interview: 30th November 2019 (Saturday)
- Declaration of Result: 7th December 2019 (Saturday)
- Last day for Fee Payment: 21th December 2019 (Saturday)
- Registration and Orientation: 4th January 2020 (Saturday)
- Commencement of Course Work Classes: 18th January 2020
- A Master’s degree with not less than 55% marks in aggregate in Engineering / Technology / Science / Humanities / Commerce/ Medicine/ Law / Education/ Pharmacy / Management of a recognized Indian University, or a degree approved by Association of Indian Universities, or any other equivalent qualification to the satisfaction of Academic Council of the University
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology/ Medicine / any other professional discipline of at least four year duration after 10+2 or higher duration, with either 70% or more marks in aggregate and a minimum of fifteen years of relevant experience in recognized Institute/ University/ Industry/ Govt. Organization, may be considered eligible.
Entrance Test Pattern
- Admission to Ph.D. Programme shall be based on merit in entrance test and interview. Entrance Test is of 100 Marks, written test (70 Marks) of 90 minutes duration (MCQs) followed by Interview (30 Marks).
- The written test shall comprise two sections, each with 50% weightage:
- Section A consisting Research Methodology and Aptitude (Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Statistics); Section B is Subject Specific.
- The candidates who have qualified UGC- NET (including JRF)/ UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET/ GATE/ M. Phil. are exempted from written test.
- Applications form can also be downloaded from the website https://manavrachna.edu.in/university/ or https://apply.manavrachna.edu.in
- Admission Brochure is available at the Cost of Rs 1200/- payable either in cash at University Counter at Campus, Administrative headquarter and City Centers or through Credit / debit card online through payment gateway.
- Form fee is Rs 1200 + 72 (Transaction/Service Charge) = Rs 1272/- and is non-refundable.
- Keep payment details ready, which may be e-Banking or Credit/Debit Card details or Scratchcard can be purchased from University Counter/ designated City Office.
Manav Rachna University
- MREI Campus: Sector–43, Aravalli Hills, Delhi, Surajkund Road, Faridabad–121004, (Haryana), India, Phone: 0129-4259000, Email: email@example.com, Website https://manavrachna.edu.in
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India