MMU Solan UG, PG and Diploma Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Maharishi Markandeshwar University Admission Notice 2019-20 for UG, PG and Diploma course 2019
MMU Solan UG, PG and Diploma Admission 2019 - Maharishi Markandeshwar University Kumarhatti Solan invites application for admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma course for the academic session 2019-20.
Important Dates for MMU UG, PG and Diploma Admission 2019
Schedule for admission to Para Medical (Diploma, B.P.T, B.Sc & M.Sc Medical) Courses:
- Last date of Application submission: 15th July 2019
- Display of Merit list: 19th July 2019
- Date of Counseling: 27th July 2019
- Fee submission: 30th July 2019
- Commencement of classes: 01st August 2019
Schedule for Admission to B.Sc Nursing and G.N.M courses 2019-20 in M.M College of Nursing
- Application Submission: 21st June 2019
- Entrance Exam: 30th June 2019
- Publication of Result: 10th July 2019
- Date of counseling: 15th July 2019
- Fee Submission: 20th July 2019
- Commencement of classes: 01st August 2019
Course details with Eligibility criteria for MMU Admission 2019
For MBBS (The duration of the MBBS course is 4-1/2 years followed by one year compulsory rotator internship): 150 seats
- The higher/ Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the national Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education. Or
- B.Sc Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Biotechnology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Or
- Any other examinations which in scope and standard (Last 2 years of 10+2 study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology; which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
- Provided that to be eligible for admission, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above. Provided also that to be eligible for admission, the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in the clause (2) of regulation 4 on Graduate Medical
- Examination 1997 and in addition must have come in the merit list of NEET-UG-2019 for admission to MBBS course subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as laid down in the prospectus of centralized counseling.
- In respect of the candidates belonging to Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribes or other backward
- Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 40% marks instead of 50% marks for general candidates. Further, for persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs, minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH,/ST-PHOBC-PH are required.
- Provided further that the students studied abroad seeking admission into Medical College in India must have passed in the subjects of
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English upto 12 standard level with 50% marks as mentioned above and their equivalency shall be determined as per regulations of the Medical Council of India by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
- He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the first year MBBS course.
- The upper age limit is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category. The Applications of candidates who do not fulfill the age requirement will be summarily rejected. Date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary certificate/Indian School certificate will only be valid.
- For Diploma in operation Theatre Techniques: 2 years duration: 20 seats:
- For Diploma in Radiography Techniques: 2 years duration: 10 seats
- For Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology: 2 years duration: 10 seats
- For Diploma in Ophthalmic Techniques (Optometric): 2 years duration: 20 seats
- For Diploma in Renal Dialysis: 2 years duration: 20 seats
- The candidate should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or any other equivalent examination in Science stream with five subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology from any recognized Board/ University with minimum aggregate score of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST)
- For B.Sc in Operation Theatre: 3 years duration: 30 seats
- For B.Sc in Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology: 3 years +6 months internship): 30 seats
- For B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology: 3 years: 50 seats
- For B.Sc in Biochemistry: 3 years: 40 seats
- For B.Sc in Microbiology: 3 years: 40 seats
- For B.Sc in Optometry: (3 years+1 year internship): 30 seats
- The candidate should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or any other equivalent examination in Science stream with five subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized Board/ University
For Bachelor of Physiotherapy: 4 years +6 months internship: 30 seats
- The candidate should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or any other equivalent examination in Science stream with five subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology from any recognized Board/University with 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST). The candidates should attain the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course which shall be determined as per entry in the Certificate of Matriculation/ Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination from any recognized Board/University.
Post graduate Courses:
- For M.Sc Medical Anatomy: 3 years: 05 seats:
- For M.Sc Medical Physiology: 3 years: 05 seats
- For M.Sc Medical Microbiology: 3 years: 05 seats
- For M.Sc Medical Pharmacology: 3 years: 05 seats
A person who possesses any one of the following qualifications from any recognized University shall be eligible to join the course of Master of Science (Medical):-
(a) MBBS Or
(b) BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BPT Or
(c) B.Sc Nursing/ BASLP/B.Sc MLT/B.Sc OTT/B.Sc CVT/B.Optom/B.Sc RIT or equivalent degree from any recognized University (10+2+3 examination) with at least 50% marks in Aggregate.
For B.Sc Nursing: 4 years duration: 60 seats:
- The candidate should have passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination from any recognized Board/University or any other equivalent examination with five subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB. Minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
For GNM: 3 years: 40 seats:
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks, 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health Care Science - Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE /CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks. 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent Board with 40% marks. Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council. Student shall be medically fit. Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health Care Science – Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks. Student shall be admitted once in a year.
NOTE: ADMISSIONS TO B.Sc. NURSING AND GNM COURSES WILL BE MADE BY MMU DIRECTLY ON THE BASIS OF A ENTRANCE TEST HELD BY THIS UNIVERSITY ON 30th JUNE 2019.
Admission will be made on the basis of the merit of the qualifying examination and counseling.
MMU UG, PG and Diploma Admission 2019 Application Process
- Prospectus cum Application form can be downloaded from the website of the university.
- Admission form, duly completed in all respect, accompanied with the following documents is to be submitted to the Admission office of the M.M University Kumarhatti- Solan.
- Admission Forms which are incomplete or without copies of the requisite documents or received late, are liable to be rejected.
Maharishi Markandeshwar University
Estd under ordinance no 1 of 2010 of H.P govt. notified vide no LLR-D (6)- 15-2010 dtd 15.06.2010) Kumarhatti- Solan (HP) 173-229, Email: email@example.com
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!