Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Evening College Announce Admission to UG & PG Programmes 2021-2022
MKU Evening College Admission 2021 – Application are invited for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses offered at Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) Evening Colleges at 1) Pilani, 2) Dindigul, 3) Periyakualm, 4) Madurai for the academic session 2021-22
Read on for more details on MKU Evening College Admission 2021
- UG Courses : B.Sc. Mathematics, B.Com, BBA, B.A. Tamil, B.A. Economics, B.A. English, B.A. History, B.A. Political Science
- PG Courses : M.A. English, M.Sc., Mathematics, M.B.A.
MKU Evening College Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online / Offline Admission Process : On Going
- Last date for submission of online application : To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for MKU Evening College Admission 2021
For UG Courses
- Passed 10+2 in the relevant subjects in Higher Secondary Emanations conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examinations
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream from CBSE or any other recognized board with minimum 50% aggregate.
For PG Courses
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For more details on eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website www.mkuniversity.ac.in
MKU Evening College Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://mkuniversity.ac.in/
- Application form can also be downloaded from the official website https://mkuniversity.ac.in/
- The Filled in application Form with necessary enclosures should be sent toThe Director (FAC) Madurai Kamaraj University Evening College (Opp. to Pandiyan Hotel) Alagar Kovil Road, Tallakulam, Madurai – 625 002.
- Filled in applications may also be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Selection of candidates for admission will be made only on the basis of merit. (University
- norms / guidelines issued by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu will also apply)
- PG Degree Applicants who have passed the Qualifying Degree Examination from other Universities should produce an "Eligibility Certificate" obtained from the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai at the time of Admission.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website