Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi announced Admission to PhD Program under JRF Category for Session 2022
Jawaharlal Nehru University PhD Admission 2022 – Jawaharlal Nehru University invites application for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program under JRF Category, PhD through GATE (ADF) in School of Engineering for the academic session 2022-23.
- Last date to submit the application form with fee payment is : 23rd September 2022.
- Date of Entrance Exam : To be announced
- Master’s Degree in concerned disciplines with 55% marks or equivalent Grade ‘B’ in UGC 7-point scale.
- JRF holders Admission to PhD Program : Only those candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements as prescribed for admission of candidates to Ph.D. programmes as mentioned in the respective schools/centers and have qualified for Junior Research Fellowship through CSIR, UGC National Eligibility Test (NET), ICMR, AYUSH, DBT examination are eligible to apply separately in the prescribed form under this category in the respective school/centre/Special Centre wherever separate intake through JRF category is available (the link for this category will be available on the JNU website).
- GATE holders Admission to PhD Program in the School of Engineering : Only those candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements as prescribed for admission of candidates to PhD program as mentioned for the School of Engineering and qualified for GATE fellowship are eligible to apply separately in the prescribed form under this category (the link for this category will be available on the JNU website).
- More eligibility criteria please check on official website https://jnuee.jnu.ac.in/
- Visit https://jnuee.jnu.ac.in/ for online registration.
Step to Fellow
- Step 1 – Fill the online application with personal details.
- Step 2 – Fill the online application with Qualification Details.
- Step 3 – Fill the online application with Professional Details.
- Step 4 – Upload scanned images of photographs and signature. The image should be in jpg/jpeg format only. Size of the photo image must be between 10 kb to 200 kb. Size of the signature image must be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Step 5 – Pay fee through online payment mode
- The candidates seeking admission into PhD programs have to appear in the CBT (Computer Based Test).
- The qualifying marks for General & EWS shall be 50% of total marks and 45% marks for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/PWD categories.
- It is to be noted that mere qualifying in CBT does not entitle the candidates to be shortlisted for viva voce Examination.
For more details and apply please visit the official website