Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar announces Admission to PhD Programs 2022-23 (Semester I), Apply now
IIT Gandhinagar PhD Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar invites applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program offered in various disciplines for the academic session 2022-23 (Semester I)
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on IIT Gandhinagar PhD Admission 2022.
PhD Programs offered
- Biological Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Cognitive Science
- Earth Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Philosophy | Political Science | Social Epidemiology
- Sociology | Literature | Archaeology | Development Economics
IIT Gandhinagar PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Application Deadline : 31 March 2022
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates (Tentative) : 08 April 2022
- Interview : 11-17 April 2022
- Announcement of Result (Tentative) : 04 May 2022
IIT Gandhinagar PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- At least 55% marks or 5.5 CPI marks in M.A./M.Sc./B.Tech./M.Tech./BS (IISc, IISER)/BS-MS (IISER) or equivalent degree in appropriate branches. Above mentioned eligibility criteria is minimum at Institute level.
- For discipline wise minimum eligibility criteria, please click here. The disciplines may use higher cut off levels for short listing besides giving due consideration to the way questions are answered in the application form. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PD categories would be eligible for relaxations, as per norms, in the selection criteria.
IIT Gandhinagar PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://iitgn.ac.in/ & https://iitgn.ac.in/admissions/phd
- All applications must be submitted online. If you are applying for more than one discipline, please submit a separate application for each discipline.
- After successful submission of the application form, you will receive an application number and a link to download the application form.
- Please save the application form. You need to furnish a hardcopy of the application form and self-attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of the interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- For General & Others Category : Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST/PD Category : Rs. 150/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Admission is generally offered on the basis of an interview, which is supplemented by a written test if necessary. The Institute will invite a limited number of candidates for a written test and/or interview based on the academic records, statement of purpose, etc. The final selection will be mainly based on academic credentials, written test and/or interview.
- Financial support of up to INR 2 lakh is available for full time students for presenting their research work at international conferences.
- A support of up to US $12,500 may be considered for full time PhD students for doing research work at the best Universities/Labs abroad for a period of 4 to 6 months.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website