IIITDM PhD Program Admission 2020, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM) announces Admission to PhD Program 2020 January session
IIITDM PhD Admission 2020 - Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM) invites online applications for admission to Ph.D programmes for Jan 2020 session.
The Institute offers Ph.D. programmes in the disciplines of Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics and Physics.
IIITDM PhD Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Online Registration of Application forms begins from: 16th October 2019
- Last date for Registration of application through online: 6th November 2019.
- Tentative dates of test/interview (for short listed candidates)
- Computer Science and Engineering Last Week of November, 2019
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Including Electrical Engineering) Last Week of November, 2019
- Mathematics Last Week of November, 2019
- Mechanical Engineering Last Week of November, 2019
- Physics Last Week of November, 2019
- Announcement of Results first week of December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIITDM PhD Admission 2020
Computer Science and Engineering
- Master's degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Engineering / Information Technology. (MCA / M.Sc / M.Phil are not eligible).
Electronics and Communication Engineering (Including Electrical Engineering)
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)/ Electronics Engineering (Electronics and Communication Engineering) / Instrumentation Engineering or Master's degree in Physics followed by a Master's degree in Engineering in an area of relevance to the area of research.
- Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Energy Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Instrumentation, Maintenance Management, Metallurgical Engineering, Production/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Mechatronics/ CAD/CAM/ CIM and in related areas depending on the research topics.
- Master's Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics/ Computer Science with GATE/UGC/CSIR/NBHM or M.Tech (Industrial Mathematics & Scientific Computing) or any M.Tech degree with a Master's degree in Mathematics/Physics/Statistics/ Computer Science
- M. Sc in Physics/Applied Physics/Mathematics/Material Science/Applied Optics/ Optoelectronics with GATE/UGC/CSIR/NBHM or M. Tech in Solid State Technology / Materials Science / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Eligible candidates possessing the minimum educational qualifications (as given in Section 4) and satisfying additional and stiffer criteria set by the institute from time to time will be called for test/ interview.
- Admission to Ph.D Programmes under Regular as well as the Project category, the Departments must adopt a common cut off at the time of calling for interview and common merit list of selection for all categories.
- Based on the academic record and the performance of the candidates in the test and interview, the Selection Committee will recommend to the Chairman of the Senate the names of candidates found suitable for admission to the Ph.D. programme.
- GN/OBC-NC/EWS Male candidates: Rs.250/-
- GN/OBC-NC/EWS Female candidates/SC/ST and PwD candidates : Rs.125/-
IIITDM PhD Admission 2020 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online in the link provided in the institute website. Only online application is accepted and the candidates are advised to take a print of their application and keep the same for the record.
For more information visit the official website (http://www.iiitdm.ac.in)
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India