Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi announces Admission to PhD Program under the AICTE Doctoral Fellowship (ADF) Scheme 2022-23, Apply now
IIIT-Delhi PhD Admission 2022 – Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi invites applications from bright, highly motivated and hard-working candidates for admission into the Ph.D. program in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE) and Computational Biology (CB) under the AICTE Doctoral Fellowship (ADF) Scheme 2022-23.
IIIT-Delhi PhD Admission 2022
- Start Date of Online Application : 22nd August 2022
- Last Date of Application Submission : 18th September 2022
- Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates : 23rd September 2022
- Conduct of PhD Interview (offline mode at IIITD campus) : Between 1st October 2022 to 6th October 2022 (Tentative)
- Announcement of Results : 10th October 2022
- The candidate must have secured the minimum percentage of educational qualification prescribed for eligibility as in Under Graduate and Post Graduate be 70% (69.5 % and above) for General/OBC candidates, whereas for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) be 65% (64.5 % and above).
- In the absence of percentage, the candidate must have secured minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 7.5 on the scale of 10 or equivalent at Bachelors and Masters whereas for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) it is 7.0 on the scale of 10. In addition to above, the candidate should have qualified GATE/ NET during the last 5 years.
- The candidate should be less than 30 years of age as on date of admission in respective University. However, age relaxation of 5 years would be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ ST/Women/Physically challenged category .
- Candidates can apply only through the online application portal (https://www.iiitd.ac.in/admission/phd).
- There is no provision for offline submission of application forms.
- If you are applying for more than one discipline, please submit a separate application for each discipline.
- After successful submission of the application form, you will receive an application number and a link to download the application form. Please save the application form. You need to furnish hardcopy of the application form and self-attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- For SC/ST/ PD candidates : Rs.150/-
- For other candidates : Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Admission is generally offered on the basis of an interview.
- The Institute will invite a limited number of candidates for interview based on the academic records, statement of purpose, etc.
- The final selection will be mainly based on academic credentials and interview.
- The reserved category candidates will be given due relaxation in cutoff marks as per the norms.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website