Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University announces Admission to PhD 2022 through Entrance Test, Apply now
GGSIPU PhD Admission 2022 – Applications are invited by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Dwarka, Delhi from the interested candidates for admission to PhD Program offered in various subjects for the academic session 2022-23
Check out details of GGSIPU PhD Admission 2022, like the application form, eligibility criteria, fees, selection process, etc. from the page below.
PhD Program Offered
- Information Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Applications, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering, Management, Chemical Technology, Bio-Technology, Environmental Science, Medical Sciences, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, English, Economics, Disaster Management, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sociology, Law & Legal Studies, Mass Communication; Architecture & Planning
GGSIPU PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Start date for receipt of application (Online mode) : 04th March 2022 (X)
- Last date for receipt of application (Online mode) : 30th April 2022 (Y)
- Last date for submission of documents by candidates : Y + 2 weeks
- Date of Entrance Test : To be notified by Examination Division
- Interview Schedule : To be notified
GGSIPU PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates seeking admission to the PhD program should have a Master’s Degree (in a relevant discipline) or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, shall be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/Differently-Abled (PWD) categories.
- Candidates possessing an M.Phil. degree or a degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. degree of an Indian Institution shall be eligible for admission to the PhD program
GGSIPU PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- The candidates must read all the important instructions before filling up the Application Form.
- A detailed procedure for filling up the application form is available on University website http://www.ipu.ac.in under the link “Procedure to fill online application forms.”
- The candidate should enter his or her relevant details and upload a recent clear photograph of size as mentioned with his or her scanned signature and left thumb impression.
- Relevant courses for PhD Entrance Test should be chosen and payment of requisite application fee as notified by the Examination branch must be made online.
- Admission to the PhD program in various University Schools of Study and Centres of Excellence in the University shall be through a PhD Entrance Test (PET) conducted by the University or any designated agency by the University in the relevant disciplines of study.
- Those students, who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF)**/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)**/GATE*/DBT-JRF/ICMR-JRF/Teacher fellowship holder or have passed M.Phil. Program, shall be exempted from the entrance test conducted by the University for admission to the Ph.D. program.
- The test will be conducted in CBT (Computer Based Testing) mode.
- It is an online mode of examination that will be conducted at designated centres only.
- The PET shall be of 2 hours duration with 100 number of MCQ-type questions.
- Each question shall carry 4 marks and there shall be no negative marking.
- The language of the PET shall be English.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website