Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
GGSIPU PhD Admission 2021 – Applications are invited by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University from the interested candidates for admission to PhD Program offered in various subjects for the academic session 2021-22
Check out details of GGSIPU PhD Admission 2021, like the application form, eligibility criteria, fees, selection process, etc. from the page below
PhD Program Offered
- Information Technology; Computer Science & Engineering; Computer Applications; Electronics & Communication Engineering; Mechanical & Automation Engineering; Management; Chemical Technology; Bio-Technology; Environmental Sciences; Medical Sciences; Physiotherapy; Mathematics; Chemistry; Physics; English; Sociology; Law & Legal Studies; Mass Communication and Education
GGSIPU PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date of filling Online Application Form: 08th June 2021
- Last Date of receipt of Online Application Form: 15th July 2021
- Last date for submission of documents: To be notified
- Date of Entrance Test: To be notified
- The result of the Entrance Test: To be notified
- Interview Scheduled: To be notified
Eligibility Criteria for GGSIPU PhD Admission 2021
- Should be completed B.E/B.Tech (Electronics/Computer Sci./Electrical/Eng. Physics/IT/IC) or equivalent (OR)
- Completed Post Graduation in Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics/Mathematics or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in the qualifying degree.
- Applicants must have studied Physics at the undergraduate level.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, shall be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/Differently-Abled (PWD) categories.
- Possessing a M.Phil. Degree or a degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution
GGSIPU PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- All the interested candidates can apply online application form for admission into the Ph.D. programme from the official website, i.e., www.ipu.ac.in
- Candidates for admission to the PhD must satisfy the eligibility criterion as specified above in this article. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether he/she possesses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission
- Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs. 1200/- through online
- Selection will be based on GATE Score and CET rank. GATE qualified candidates will be given first preference. Non-GATE students will be selected based on the merit list of CET rank.
- Candidates with the valid and qualified NET score and with Junior Research Fellowship
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website