Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU) announces Admission to UG PG Pharmacy Courses 2021
DPSRU Pharmacy Admission 2021 – Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU), New Delhi invites applications for admission to D. Pharm., B.Pharm, BPT, Lateral Entry to B.Pharm, M.Pharm, MHM, MPH & MBA Programs for the academic session 2021-22.
Get complete information on DPSRU Pharmacy Admission 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria, and other details from the page below.
- D. Pharm. 1st year
- B. Pharm., BPT, B.Pharm.(Ayu.), BMLT, BBA (All UG Course) 1st Semester
- B. Pharm. 3rd Semester, Lateral Entry (LE) 1st Semester
- M. Pharm., Pharm. MBA, MHM, MPH, MPT, Executive M.Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Science, M.Sc. in Artificial Intelligence, PG Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture 1st Semester
DPSRU Pharmacy Admission 2021 Important Dates
For D.Pharm., B.Pharm., BPT, BMLT/BBA/B.Pharm. Lateral Entry (All UG Course)
- Start of Admission Process : 26th July 2021
- Last date of receipt of application : 21st August 2021
- Display of merit list : 10th September 2021 onwards
- Date of admission : 20th September 2021 onwards
For M. Pharm., Pharm. MBA, MHM, MPT, B. Pharm. Lateral Entry (LE), M. Pharm., Executive M.pharma, MSc, PG Diploma
- Start of Admission Process : 25th August 2021
- Last date of receipt of application : 20th September 2021
- Display of merit list : 27th September 2021 onwards
- Date of admission : 11th October 2021 onwards
Eligibility Criteria for DPSRU Pharmacy Admission 2021
- For D. Pharm., B. Pharm. & BPT : Senior School Certificate Exam of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi (12 year Course) or the Indian School Exam with 60% or above marks in aggregate in the three Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from Recognized Schools in the Union Territory of Delhi.
- Any other exam (12 year course) recognized by Indian University or Board with minimum of 60% marks* in the aggregate of the compulsory subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- For M. Pharm., Pharm. MBA, MHM & MPH : Candidates must have passed the Bachelor of Pharmacy Exam with at least 60% in the aggregate from the national capital of Delhi.
- GPAT qualified candidates shall be considered for admission first. In case GPAT candidates are not available, non GPAT candidates can be considered for admission, on the basis of merit.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website https://dpsru.edu.in/
DPSRU Pharmacy Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply online through the official Website https://dpsru.edu.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to read through the detailed online application procedure available on the website.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- First 15% of the total seats will be filled by Non-Delhi candidates with valid GPAT score and completed by B. Pharm. Exam with 60% from recognized University
- Remaining 85% of the total seats will be filled by graduates passed out from Delhi colleges/universities with valid GPAT score in order of preference of disciplines.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website