Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) Hyderabad announces Admission PhD Program for January 2022 Session
CCMB Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 – Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB), Hyderabad, invites applications from candidates who are Indian citizens, to pursue research in modern biology leading to a PhD Degree for the academic session commencing in January 2022
Read further for more details on CCMB Hyderabad PhD Admission January 2022.
Projects Offered for PhD
- Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad, invites applications from candidates who are Indian citizens, to pursue research in modern biology leading to a Ph.D. Degree. The projects offered for Ph.D. would be in the broad areas of Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Genomics, Developmental Biology, Plant Molecular Biology, Conservation Biology, Ecology, Protein Structure and Function, Biology of Macromolecules, Biology of Infection, Epigenetics, Chromatin Biology and Bioinformatics.
CCMB Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of Application for admission: 31st October 2021
- Date of Written test (Tentative): 14th November 2021
- Date of Interview (Tentative): To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for CCMB Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022
- Candidates with a Master’s degree in any branch of science or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Pharmacy/Medicine
- Any National level fellowship (JRF/SRF of CSIR, UGC, DBT, ICMR, etc.), DST-INSPIRE or any other equivalent fellowship for pursuing PhD
- Candidates with a BE/B.Tech degree in Biotechnology or in any engineering discipline must have a GATE score of at least 85.0 percentile.
- B.Pharm degree candidates must have a GPAT score of at least 85.0 percentile.
CCMB Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.ccmb.res.in/
- The application processing fees of Rs. 500/- should be paid online only and is non‐ refundable.
- Candidates must carefully fill and submit the online application form with all necessary documents on or before the specified date.
- Online applications will be screened and the eligible candidates will be informed about a computer-based test or a remote proctored online test to be held in the last week of May.
- Shortlisted candidates will also receive call letters via email once the dates for written test/ interviews are decided.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website