CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory Pune PhD Admission 2019
National Chemical Laboratory - NCL Pune announced PhD Admission 2019
CSIR-NCL PhD Admission 2019 - National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), under the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan Pune has invited applications for admission to the AcSIR PhD Program in School of the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) for January 2019 session.
Also See : Phd Admissions
CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory
- CSIR-NCL invites applications for Ph. D in Science of the Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) in Science and Engineering from eligible candidates, twice every year (for semesters beginning in January and August).
- Interested candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria given below and the details under various.
CSIR-NCL PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Application Commencement: 09th December 2018
- Last date for Submitting Applications Online: 21st December 2018
- Publication of the List of candidates called for Interviews: 26th December 2018
- Dates of Interview at CSIR-NCL: 07th January 2019
- Declaration of Results: 11th January 2019
- Enrollment of selected candidates by: 18th January 2019
- Starting of Academic Session: To be announced later
- List of PhD Courses offered in different semesters:
- Science Courses
- Engineering Courses
- CSIR-NCL has an active research program leading to PhD degree under the disciplines of Physical, Chemical, Life and Engineering Sciences.
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR-NCL PhD Admission 2019
For Regular Candidates
PhD Program in Science (JRF /SRF)
- Master’s degree in Chemical/ Physical/ Biological and related Sciences/ Technology OR a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine or B.S of 4 year duration and;
- A valid research fellowship offer (JRF/SRF) from UGC/ CSIR/ DBT/ ICMR/ BINC/ DST-INSPIRE/ UGC-RGNF/ UGC-MANF or any other equivalent research fellowship tenable at NCL.
- Candidates without any valid research fellowship as mentioned above or those who have qualified only the CSIR/ UGC lectureship (LS) category or GATE or any other national level test without any fellowship are not eligible to apply.
PhD Program in Science (industry Sponsored candidates)
- Personnel from industry holding a M.Sc. (or equivalent) degree in Sciences
- Admission is through an initial screening based on minimum eligibility criteria followed by personal interview.
- Candidates applying to the PhD program who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned on the main page may apply online at the link provided. The list of candidates eligible for appearing for the interviews, after initial screening, will be uploaded on this website.
- Final list of eligible candidates under different disciplines will be announced after the interviews. Students may consider staying back in Pune for two to three days more after the interviews, so that in the event of their selection, they may complete the counseling and selection of research guides. Counseling will be held on the next day after the interviews. Details of counseling will be announced at the time of the interviews.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the screening test and/or interview or at the time of joining.
- The number of students to be selected in the areas of Physical, Chemical, Biological, and Engineering sciences will depend on the vacancies that will exist for each of the disciplines.
CSIR-NCL PhD Admission 2019 Application Form
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online from at https://acsir.res.in or by clicking the link provided on left side. For more details about application and admission procedures, and to know more about AcSIR, candidates are requested to visit the AcSIR website.
- Candidates may also submit hard copy applications directly to CSIR-NCL.
- Those who wish to apply directly can download the application form by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of this page and send the duly filled application to “The Chairman, Student Academic Office, CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune 411008” so as to reach on or before 21st December 2018
- Those who apply online through AcSIR giving CSIR-NCL as one of the preferences need not apply again directly to CSIR-NCL.
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Universities offering PhD in Computer science, Fee, Job Opportunities and Salary.
PhD Admission Process in India
Tips for Getting Good Scores in Gate Exams. Visit us for tips on getting good scores in GATE an all India level entrance examination for aspirants who want to pursue Masters/Direct PhD.
Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
Here is al ist of Top PhD Entrance Exams in India. Visit the page to know about Entrance Exam Notifications of Top PhD Courses in India.
Why do a Phd? - Reasons, Funding Schemes, Job Prospects
Why do a PhD? - Purpose, Opportunities, Funding Schemes. Check here the list of Important Schemes and Funding Opportunities available to do PhD in India