BIT Mesra PG (M.Tech, M.Pharm, MUP and M.Sc) Spot Admission 2019
Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra announces PG Program (M.Tech, M.Pharm, MUP and M.Sc) Spot Admission 2019 against Vacant Seats
BIT Mesra PG Spot Admission 2019 - Online applications are invited from interested candidates for spot admission to full time M.Tech, M.Pharm, MUP and M.Sc programmes for the year 2019 against few vacant seats in different categories
Also See : M.Tech Entrance Exams
Programmes and category in which seats are vacant:
- M.Tech Automated Manufacturing Systems: General, SC and ST: Mesra
- M.Tech Chemical Engineering: General, SC and ST: Mesra
- M.Tech Civil Engineering (Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering): General, SC and ST: Mesra
- M.Tech Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering): SC and ST only: Mesra
- M.Tech computer aided analysis design (CAAD): General, SC and ST: Mesra
- M.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering (Instrumentation, Microwave and wireless communication): General, SC and ST: Mesra
- M.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering (Wireless Communication): General, SC and ST: Patna
- M.Tech Electrical Engineering (Control System, Power System and Power Electronics): General, SC and ST: Mesra
- M.Tech Mechanical Engineering (Heat power and design of Mechanical Equipment): General, SC and ST): Mesra
- M.Tech Space Engineering & Rocketry (Aerodynamics and Rocket Propulsion): General, SC and ST: Mesra
- M.Tech- Biochemistry: General, SC and ST: Mesra
- M.Tech- Computer Science & Engineering: SC/ST only: Mesra
- M.Tech- Computer Science & Engineering: General, SC and ST: Patna
- M.Tech- Computer Science & Engineering: General, SC and ST: Noida
- M.Tech- Energy Technology: General, SC and ST: Mesra
- M.Tech- Environmental Science & Engineering: General, SC and ST: Mesra
- M.Tech- Information Security: General, SC and ST: Mesra
- M.Tech Remote Sensing: General, SC and ST: Mesra
- M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry: SC/ST only: Mesra
- M.Pharm in Pharmacognosy: General, SC and ST: Mesra
- M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance: SC and ST only: Mesra
- Master of Urban Planning: SC/ST only: Mesra
- M.Sc- Biotechnology: General, SC and ST: Mesra
- M.Sc- Chemistry: General, SC and ST: Mesra
- M.Sc- Geoinformatics: General, SC and ST: Mesra
- M.Sc- Mathematics: General, SC and ST: Mesra
- M.Sc- Physics: General, SC and ST: Mesra
Also See : MPharma Admissions
BIT Mesra PG Spot Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of classes: 16th July 2019
- Date of test/ counselling: 25th July 2019 (10.00 am)
Venue: office of the head of respective departments/campus
Also See : M.Sc Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for BIT Mesra PG Spot Admission 2019
- For Eligibility Criteria and selection Process please check the official website www.bitmesra.ac.in
- M.Tech, M.Pharm and MUP Programmes- Rs. 141500/- for admission at Mesra and Patna campuses and Rs. 1, 28,000/- for admission at BIT Noida Campus
- M.Sc Geoinformatics and biotechnology- Rs. 1, 16000/-
- M.Sc. Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics- Rs. 92,500/-
BIT Mesra PG Spot Admission 2019 Application Process
- To apply for the above programme against vacant seats, eligible candidates must download and print the Application Form and bring the completed form along with two recent color photographs (one pasted on the form), originals and photocopies of all mark sheets and certificates and a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.2, 500/- (General) and Rs.1, 500/- (SC/ST) candidates (non-refundable) towards application fee in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology”, payable at Ranchi.
- The candidates can use one application form to apply for multiple courses within the Department, subject to fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates applying for M.Tech- ECE (wireless communication) and M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) programmes may opt for multiple campuses in order of preference.
- Please use separate application form to apply for two or more programmes such as M.Tech (EE), M.Tech (ECE), and M.Tech (CSE) etc
- Candidates who have appeared for final examination in 2019 can also apply and if selected can join the programme provisionally. Provisionally selected candidates will be required to produce proof of passing their qualifying examination with requisite minimum marks by 31st October 2019 failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled.
Documents to carry ate the time of test/ counselling and admission:
- Original copy of Application form
- Demand Draft of Rs. 2,500/- (Rs. 1,500 for SC/ST) towards application fee
- Pass certificate of Class 10 for proof of age
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
- Certificates and mark sheets of Graduation / qualifying examination OR
- *Mark sheets upto pre-final year for appearing candidates of graduation / qualifying examination in 2019. They must bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that by 30 June 2019, he/she will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her qualifying degree.
- He/she has obtained requisite marks or equivalent based on latest available grades / marks.
- Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning programmes must carry proof of passing certificate, mark sheets of qualifying examination and approval of DEC (Distance Education Council).
- GATE 2017 / GATE 2018 / GATE 2019 Admit card and Score card for M.Tech. and MUP programmes (if applicable).
- GPAT 2018 / GPAT 2019 Admit card and Score card for M.Pharm. programme (if applicable)
- Caste certificate / special category certificate (if applicable) should be in proper format and signed by appropriate authority.
- GPA to Percentage Conversion formula duly attested by the Head of the Institute/ Principal/ HOD (in case, procedure for calculation of percentage of marks not mention on mark sheet).
- One passport size photograph, identical to the photograph uploaded during filling of online application form.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, College ID, Employee Identification Card are acceptable).
For more details visit the official website
(Deemed to be University u/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956), Ranchi, Jharkhand
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!