Woxsen School of Business Hyderabad announces Admission to PGDM and PGPXP Program 2020
Woxsen School of Business PGDM and PGPXP Admission 2020 – Woxsen School of Business Hyderabad has announced admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management s PGDM and Post Graduate Programme for Experienced Professionals (PGPXP) Admission for session 2020.
- The PGDM program has been designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to successfully compete in a dynamic world
- Starting with the fundamental concepts of business, the program enables students to appreciate the application of theory in practice through case studies, simulation exercises, an internship project and other fascinating modes of learning.
See: MBA Admission Dates
Duration: 2 years
- Structure: Six terms with an internship project after three terms
- Specializations: Marketing, Finance, Operations and Business Analytics
- The PGPXP program serves a vital need of the economy – transforming professionals with technical/functional skills into managers and entrepreneurs. Participants in the program possess at least two years of experience in a business firm or not-for-profit organization
- The program builds on this foundation of business understanding by adding knowledge and skills essential to manage the business rather than just carry out instructions
- Duration: 1 year
- Structure: Eight terms
- Specializations: Marketing, Finance and Operations
- The candidates are required to go through the eligibility conditions before they apply
- For PGPXP Course: Candidate must have a minimum Graduate degree in any discipline. A minimum of 2 years full time post qualification work experience is preferred. Must have any one of the standardized test scores like the GMAT®, GRE, CAT, XAT, NMAT by GMAC or CMAT
- For PGDM Course: Candidate must have an undergraduate degree in any discipline. Students in their final year of graduation can also apply; Candidates must have any one of the standardized test scores like the GMAT®, GRE, CAT, XAT, NMAT by GMAC or CMAT. Graduates with no work experience or Professionals with work experience are eligible to apply.
- The Business School believes in Consistency in academic performance, leadership qualities, and ability to work in a team. These are the most basic requirements that form part of the selection criteria.
- Other than these, clarity of purpose in pursuing the desired programmes at Woxsen School of Business as mentioned while making the applications will also be taken into consideration. The candidate’s overall personality, suitability will be evaluated in presentation and in Personal Interview.
- Online application form is available on the Woxsen School of Business website www.woxsen.edu.in
- First time users will have to create an account before filling the application form.
- Candidates applying are also required to pay the fees as well. An amount of Rs.1000/- (One Thousand Only) is payable and for International Applicants- the amount payable is 25 US $
- Candidates who have filled the form and have reached the payment gateway can select the amount as per their category and proceed to pay the sum. The fees can be paid in online mode using credit/ debit card.
- Application Deadline: 05th October 2019
- Acceptance Date: 3 days from the date of the offer
Woxsen School of Business
Kamkole, Sadasivpet, Medak District, Hyderabad, Telangana -502345, Tel.: +91 40 4444 8888, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.woxsen.edu.in