> National Testing Agency
> CMAT 2019 – Exam Dates, Eligibility, Application
CMAT 2019 – Exam Dates, Eligibility, Application
Common Management Admission Test CMAT 2019
CMAT 2019 – NTA will be conducting National Level Computer based Common Management Admission Test (CMAT-2019) on 28th January 2019 for facilitating AICTE approved Institutions, University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges to select suitable candidates for admission in Post Graduate Management Programmes for the academic year 2019-20
About CMAT 2019
- CMAT 2019 will be held on 28th January 2019. NTA is going to open registration for CMAT 2019 from 1st November 2018. Candidates who wish to appear for CMAT 2019 can apply online
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
- The CMAT is a three hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session to evaluate the candidate’s ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
- This test facilitates Institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission in all Management programs.
- The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges
CMAT 2019 Important Dates
- Registration Start Date: 1st November 2018
- Registration End Date: 30th November 2018
- Admit Card: 7th January 2019
- CMAT 2019 Exam Date: 28th January 2019
- Date of Result Declaration: 10th February 2019
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2019 Exam
The candidates shall have to satisfy all the eligible conditions so as to apply for the examination. The CMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria are illustrated here. The aspirant must satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria at the time of applying for CMAT 2019
- Indian nationals are eligible to apply for common management admission test
- Candidates must have completed the graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT 2019 exam. Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2018-19 can also apply for CMAT online exam
CMAT 2019 Application – How to apply?
- Candidates who are eligible for this exam visit the official website for Registration.
- The registration can be done through online mode only.
- Before proceeding for the application form, candidates must read all the instructions carefully and accept the declaration to proceed further.
- The CMAT 2019 application form will open from the 1st November till 30th November 2018.
- General/OBC: Rs.1400/- plus bank charges as applicable
- SC/ST/PD: Rs.700/- plus bank charges as applicable
CMAT 2019 Syllabus
- There is no prescribed syllabus for the CMAT exam preparation. Candidates should solve the mock test to understand the pattern of the examination & type of questions. Questions will be asked from the topics of Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension & General Awareness.