Welingkar Institute of Management announces Admission to Post Graduation in Diploma Management Program 2022, Apply Now
Welingkar Institute of Management PGDM Admission – L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (WeSchool) invites applications for admission to two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programs at Mumbai and Bengaluru Campus approved by AICTE for the academic year 2022-24.
Welingkar Institute of Management PGDM Admission Dates 2022
- Last date to submit application form: 26th January, 2022, 5PM.
- GDPI Shortlist: March 2022
- GDPI Dates: March/April 2022
- Final Merit Result: May 2022
Welingkar Institute of Management PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates with minimum 50% in Degree exam from a recognized University, completed by June 2022.
- Should have taken CAT (2021) conducted by the IIMs for the year specified in the advertisement (IIMS have no role in the Welingkar admission process) and/or/ XAT (2022) and/or ATMA and/or CMAT (2022) and/or GMAT (2019 onwards).
Welingkar Institute of Management PGDM Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.welingkar.org/ & https://pgdm.welingkar.org/
Step to fellow
- Step 1 : Register Yourself
- Step 2 : Verify Email Via OTP
- Step 3 : Pay Application Fee
- Step 4 : Fill Application Form Online
- Step 5 : Upload Required Documents
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidate’s score in CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT, Group Discussion & Personal Interview and a Consistent Academic Record.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website